The latest SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Notification is released by the Central Government. The notification is for the invitation of application for the SSC Recruitment 2017 .
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 – 2018
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Departments of the Government and in various Subordinate Offices. It was established on 4 November 1975 and recognized by the name of a commission called Subordinate Service Commission. Later on, On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. Till then, this name is prevailing.
SSC CPO Police Apply Online New 2221 Jobs 2017
The latest SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Notification is released by the Central Government. The notification is for the invitation of application for the SSC Recruitment 2017 of 2221 Vacancies for the posts of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Assistant Sub Inspectors. This is the “golden chance” for the job seekers of all over India to have a government job. Aspirants seeking jobs in the same field and are eligible as per the requirement of the post, can fill in the application form within the prescribed time limit provided thereafter. The official notification is issued on its official web portal, the link for which is provided on the same page. The official web portal is . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Registration process is going on and the last date to apply is 15 May 2017. Contenders download SSC CPO Previous Year Model Question Paper in the form of PDF for preparing your SSC Upcoming written examination.
SSC CPO Police Bharti Notification Vacancies Details 2017
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name in Hindi & English||SI & ASI|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Job Type||Full Time Job (Contract Basis)|
|Job Category||Contract & Fixed Salary Basis|
|Start date to apply||April 22, 2017|
|Last date to apply||May 15, 2017|
SSC CPO Police Recruitment Posts Wise Details 2017
The detail of the vacancies is given below:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male): 616 | Female: 256
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Male): 697 | Female: 89
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF (Male): 507 | Female: 56
Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government on or before 01.01.2017. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years and,
- maximum age is 25 years as on 01.2017
Age Relaxations: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age and that too as per the norms of the government.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Important: Male candidates should possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests who are going to apply for Sub Inspector in Delhi Police. Contenders download SSC CPO SI/ASI Syllabus 2017 with New Exam Pattern in the form of PDF for preparing your upcoming examination.
The selection is based on qualifying both the exams to be followed by interview and document verification, So one needs to be very attentive in order to prepare for exam.
How to Fill SSC CPO Jobs Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “nic.in”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 22nd April 2017.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 15th May 2017.
- Date of Written exam (Paper I): June 30 to July 07, 2017
- Date of Written exam (Paper II): October 8, 2017.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download SSC Exam Calendar 2017||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
|SSC CPO Salary Slip||Click Here|
|SSC CPO Cut Off||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|