SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017 is now available on the webpage. Candidate can download SSC Junior Engineer Paper Format through www.ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017
Before knowing the SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017, candidates should must to know the selection process. Here we are hand over short details of SSC JE Selection Process which helps you to understand the exam pattern, easily.
- The SSC JE Selection Procedure 2017 will include Written Examination and personal Interview.
- The Written Examination will comprise of two papers – Paper 1 and 2.
- Aspirants who will qualify the Paper 1 will sit for Paper 2.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in Paper 1 and Paper 2 candidates will be selected for next round i.e. Personal Interview.
Aspirants if you are searching the latest exam Pattern for SSC JE Exam 2017 then this page is full of information for you. Here, in this page, we are providing you, all beneficial points regarding SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017 with some other useful things. SSC Junior Examination Exam pattern is divided into two parts that are Paper 1 and Paper 2. In Paper 1, there are total 200 questions which all are objective type questions. Total duration of the time for paper 1 is 2 hours. Candidates have to solve these questions carefully because there is a negative marking as 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
In paper 2, total numbers of marks are 300. Paper 2 is based on conventional and descriptive type’s question. The selection process for SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017 will be conduct in two stages.
- Written Exam(500 Marks)
- Personal Interview (100 Marks)
SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017 Details
|Papers||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration and Timings|
|Paper-I Objective type (OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for this Paper)||(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning (ii) General Awareness (iii) Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||50 ,50 ,100||2 hours (10 am to 12 noon)|
|Paper-II Conventional Type||Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part – B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 hours (2 pm to 4 pm)|
Some Essential points to know for SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017
- The first two sections are compulsory while the candidate can choose to answer any one of the rest of three sections which are Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering. This will depend on the option stated by the aspirants while filling the application form.
- Paper 1 has a total of 200 marks. The sections of General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning and consists 50 marks each.
- Paper 2 comprises 300 Marks and this will be conventional type.
Some Relevant Links for SSC 2017
|SSC MTS 2017 Recruitment Notification||Get Details|
|Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017||Get Details|
|SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Apply Online||Get Details|
|SSC Calendar 2017||Get Details|
Settlement of Ties under SSC JE Exam 2017
If two or more candidates secure the same numbers in SSC JE Exam 2017 then tie will be deal with these following steps respectively.
- Total marks in written examination.
- Marks in Paper-2
- Marks in Paper-1
- Date of birth, with elder aspirants placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in the first names of the aspirants.
Important Link for SSC JE Exam 2017
|SSC JE 2017 Recruitment Notification||Get Details|
|Download SSC JE Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|Download SSC JE Previous Paper||Update Soon|
|Download SSC JE Cut Off/Merit List||Get Details|
|Download SSC JE Admit Card||Get Details|
|Official website||Click Here|