SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 will be available here. Contenders can grab the SSC Steno New Exam Pattern via official website which is www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017
Aspirants who are going appear in upcoming SSC Stenographer jobs 2017 and looking for the best webpage where they can get the latest and accurate SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 can check out this page. We are providing you the complete details along with the SSC Steno New Exam Pattern. Stay with us here and read this valuable article which is dedicated to SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017.Every year, a huge numbers of contenders applied for SSC Grade C/D jobs. Here you can garb all latest information regarding SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 & SSC Steno New Exam Pattern in this individual page. Before going to Syllabus we are providing you a short overview of these vacancies.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Overview
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission.
- Post Name: Stenographer.
- Category: Syllabus.
- Location: India.
- Last Date: Update Soon.
- Official site: ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 Details
Staff Selection Commission recently released a notification to recruit the eligible candidates for Grade C/D vacancies as the Stenographer post. In this notification, organization hand over the whole details related to SSC Stenographer job. To crack this reputed and A1 class examination of SSC, you must know every important points regarding SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017. SSC changed their Stenographer Syllabus every year to maintain the standards of this exam. In these below line we are provided you the details regarding the SSC Stenographer Application form 2017
SSC Exam Pattern for Grade C/D Analysis
Contender who will appear in SSC Stenographer 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written Exam followed by skill test. Those aspirants who are successfully qualifying written exam will be shortlisted for the Skill test. The transcription time for each cadre is as follows
- For Stenographer Grade-D: 50 minutes (English); 65 minutes (Hindi) with the speed of 80 words per minutes.
- For Stenographer Grade –C: 40 minutes (English); 55 Minutes (Hindi) with the speed of 100 words per minutes.
Some Important Links for SSC Exam Syllabus 2017
|SSC JE Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|SSC CGL New Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|JSSC Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
SSC Exam Pattern 2017
- The written examination will contain of Objective Type MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- There will be three parts in the test. Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions for 50 marks each.
- The maximum numbers of marks allotted to Part-III of SSC Stenographer 2016 examination is 100 marks.
- The questions except Part III will be set both in English/Hindi languages.
- The total time duration for general candidates will be 2 hours and 2 hours 40 minutes for visually handicapped candidates.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|General Candidates||Handicapped Candidates|
|1.||Part I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||2 hours 40 Min|
|2.||Part II||General Awareness||50||50|
|3.||Part III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D syllabus 2017
Part I- General Intelligence and reasoning:
Some of the topics from which questions are asked are given below,
- Problem solving
- Relationship concepts
- Verbal and figure classification
- Nonverbal series
- Similarities and differences
- Decision making
- Analogies, etc.
Part II- General Awareness:
These are few sections you need to take a look for general awareness.
- Environment and its application to society
- Current events
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Economic scene
- Scientific Research
- Geography, etc.
How to Prepare English: Get Details
Part III- English Language & comprehension
This section consists testing of your capability in writing and understanding of the English language.
- Sentence structure
- Antonyms and its correct usage
Skill test (Stenography):
The shortlisted candidates from the written test will be called for skill test in stenography. The timings will be divided as below:
For Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
- Total time duration for English language is 50 minutes.
- Total time duration for Hindi language is 65 minutes.
For Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
- Total time duration for English language is 40 minutes.
- Total time duration for Hindi language is 55 minutes.
Some Relevant Links for SSC Stenographer 2017
|SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 Recruitment||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Previous Papers||Click Here|
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off/Merit List||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||Update Soon|
Important Link for SSC Stenographer jobs 2017
|Official Webpage||Click Here|
|SSC Notification 2017 Application form||Click Here|
|How to Prepare GK||Click Here|
|How to Prepare Maths||Click Here|