Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The State Government of Tamilnadu declared a notification regarding Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 with 128 vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. The Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication since 150 years. Tamilnadu Circle is one of the important constituent among these 23 Postal Circles in the country. Each of these 23 Circles manages the day-to-day functioning of various Head Post Offices, Sub-Post Offices and Branch Post Offices through their Regional and Divisional level arrangements and so is the case with Tamilnadu Circle. Like other circles, Tamilnadu Circle is also divided into 4 regions. Each region includes Postal/RMS Divisions to be headed by divisional Superintendents. And each region is headed by a Postmaster General. Tamilnadu Circle is headed by the Chief Postmaster General who is the overall in-charge of the circle to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of postal services.
TN Post Office 128 Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Jobs 2017
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification is released by the Tamilnadu Postal Circle for the recruitment of totals 128 jobs. The vacancies are for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies. The interested candidates can apply by following the links provided in this post. It is going to prove to be a wonderful opportunity for least literate candidates to have a government job in the state of Tamilnadu. The mode of application is online. The deserving candidates will be selected on the decision of interview panel. To reach up to there, one has to clear the written test which is going to be very easy. For more details, one may move to the official link of the organization. For more information about eligibility criteria, such as qualification, age, salary, selection procedure, relaxation etc., one has to go through the post carefully. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Tamilnadu GDS Post Office Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Location/Category||State Govt Jobs in Tamilnadu|
|No of jobs||128|
|Official Web portal||indiapost.gov.in|
|start date to apply||April10, 2017|
|Last date to apply||May08, 2017|
Community wise details of Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Willing candidates should have completed 10thclass or equivalent from recognized University / Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education for this job. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here. The candidate should have basic computer knowledge and should possess 3 months or 6 months certificate from recognized Computer Training Institute.
Note: No special importance will be given for having qualification higher than the mandatory qualification.
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should lie between 18 to 40 years as on the last date of submission of form.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities is 10 years.
- For more information about age relaxation, one has to go through the official notification.
The deserving candidate will be selected on the basis of final interview to be followed by a written test.
Participating applicants have to pay below mentioned charges through Indian Postal Order (IPO) at the postal address provided below:
- For General and OBC Applicants: 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- For all other SC/ST/ Ex-s/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Salary will be Rs. 25,000 p/m for the selected candidates. Candidates download Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Papers in the form of PDF for preparing your Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017.
- All Mark sheets
- DOB Proof Certificates
- Caste Certificate for Relaxation
- Sports Qualification Certificates
- 2 Photos
How to Apply TN Postal Office GDS Application Form 2017
- Aspirants have to log on to the official website of Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2017.
- The official website is “www.indiapost.gov.in”.
- Applicants need to read all the details mentioned there carefully.
- Application form is to be downloaded now.
- candidates have to take a print out of the application
- Fill up all the necessary information carefully.
- Passport sized photograph and all other necessary documents stated in notification are to be attached with the application form in the prescribed format.
- A copy of application fee paid is to be attached with the application form.
- At last, hit the submit button, after verifying all the details provided by you.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Application online Submission Start Date: 10/04/2017
- Application online Submission End Date: 08/05/2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|