Thane Police Recruitment 2017
Thane Police Recruitment 2017 releases a job Online Form for Patil 273 this is New Vacancy for all willing applicants who want to get a job in Thane Police. This is good job chance for those contender who found themselves eligible for this police job which conducted by the Maharashtra Police Department. It release huge number of posts every year for eligible applicants this time it announce 273 new vacancy for Constable it is known as Police Patil in maharastra. Applicants who complete Intermediate (12th Standard) or its equivalent from any recognized university they must apply for this post by filling the application form on or before Closing Date 17-03-2017.
Maharashtra Patil 273 New Vacancy 2017
Advised for applicants they must check all information & instruction before fill up the Thane Police Recruitment form on official website which is www.thanepolice.org. This is government type job which is announced for only Maharashtra citizen. Applicants must apply Thane Police Recruitment if they want to get a job and searching a job which is related to thane police department is golden chance which provide by the Maharashtra state government. Candidates if you want to more Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra
Thane Police Bharti Jobs Notification 2017
For more information related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limitation, and selection process, applying instruction, last date of applying, important links and other. Applicants suggest they must check the information which is given below on this this information provides you help on the time of filling the application form. Candidates apply online for more 10th/12th Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
- Department Name: Maharashtra Police Department
- Official Website: www.thanepolice.org
- Name of Jobs: Police Patil (Constable)
- No of Vacancies: 273
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting date for Applications: 24-02-2017
- Apply Online Closing Date: 17-03-2017
- Apply online website: mahaonline.gov.in
- Job Location: Maharashtra
Apply 20,000 Vacancy: Post Office Recruitment 2017
Applicants who want to get selection they must pass intermediate (12th Standard) or its equivalent from any recognized university.
The age of applicants should be between 25 to 45 years and age relaxation will be provided AS PER govt. rules.
Aspirants will get the selection on the basis of their performance in written exam (Per & Main), Interview, physical examination and Medical Test.
Aspirants can pay the application fee by online mode of payments according to the category.
- General Candidates should pay Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates must pay Rs.150/-.
- for more information regarding How to Pay Fees Online, Candidates click here for check.
Result will declared after success fully conducting exam candidates who qualify the exam their name will come in result and they people selected for interview and other selection process, the Sarkari Exam Result will be declared in the merit list.
Apply for Thane Police Application Form 2017
- Firstly applicants Go to official website which is mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
- Search the application form link
- Click and open the notification
- Read carefully after that fill the form in correct manner
- And upload all documents with essential copies.
- Upload photo within dimension.
- And make the fee payment
- Recheck from and hit on submit key.
- Take a hard copy and pay the application fee.
- Opening Date of Online Applications: 24th February 2017
- Closing Date for Application receipt: 17th March 2017.
Apply 1.42 Lakh Posts: Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Other Govt Jobs 2017
|Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 (50,000 Posts)||Click Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017||Click Here|
|RRB JE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|RRB SSE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|