TRB Recruitment 2017 – 2018
TRB Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Notification is available here. Candidates eagerly waiting for these jobs are at the right place. Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill up 1058 vacant posts of Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering). Eligible and keen to work candidates may apply online. The application forms are started from 17.06.2017. And will last till 07.07.2017. This post is meant for those entire post graduate candidates who wish to start their carrier in the field of teaching as a lecturer. The exam is expected to be organized soon on 13.08.2017.
Notification TN TRB 1058 Lecturer Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The candidate’s efficiency will be checked out by the officials of Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) on the basis of written examination and Certificate Verification. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria such as qualification criteria, age and all can apply within the prescribed time limit. This is to remember that no one get selected on the basis of written test alone. After submitted online form, candidates do not require to send anymore paper applications for the Tamilnadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB). We are providing here, for all the aspirants, all the information regarding notification in this post. For that there is an official site link also provided in this post below. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Type: Sarkari Naukri
Location: Jobs in Tamilnadu
TRB Vacancy Details:
|Lecturer (Engineering / Non Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges|
|Civil Engineering||112 posts|
|Mechanical Engineering||219 posts|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91 posts|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||118 posts|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||03 posts|
|Computer Science Engineering||134 posts|
|Information Technology||06 posts|
|Production Engineering||06 posts|
|Textile Technology||03 posts|
|Modern Office Practice||17 posts|
Aspirants must have completed the Postgraduate in particular subjects from any of the approved Universities established or incorporated by state act in India or under the central are eligible. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 57 years.
NOTE: Relaxations or reservation shall be given as per existing rules and regulations.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written exam and the Personal interview being judged by the especially appointed recruitment panel. Document verification is also important.
- Candidates belonging to general category have to pay an amount of Rs.600/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/SCA/ ST and PWD category have to pay an amount of Rs.300/-. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
Pay Scale: selected candidates will be eligible to get Rs.15600-39100 per month + AGP 5400/-.
Procedure to apply TRB Recruitment 2017
- The official site of TRB Recruitment 2017 is “www.trb.tn.nic.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
- Starting date of application submission: 17 June 2017
- Last date of application submission: 07 July 2017
- Date of Written Test: 13.08.2017
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|