TS Inter Board Recruitment 2017
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education is located in Nampally, Hyderabad. The board has come up with latest TS Inter Board Recruitment 2017 notification for the recruitment of a huge number of posts regarding 767 Junior Assistant / Senior Asst, Jr. Lecturer. This is an opportunity for the eligible candidates belonging to the state of Tamilnadu. A massive number of individuals wait for the disclosure of government jobs. The board will be filling the vacant posts by organizing a written test. The candidates who will be clearing the exam will be forwarded to the next level of selection process. The aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply within the prescribed time limit.
Telangana Apply Online 767 Lecturer New Jobs 2017
Interested and keen candidates are required to be touching so as they may come to know about the release of notification by the organization. The members will be publishing the advertisement on their official portal. The official web site is www.telangana.gov.in. the link for the same is provided below on the same page. Given below are the necessary details related to the recruitment. Go through them carefully as each and every point is essential to know. Scroll down slowly and slowly. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here.
Telangana State Jobs Necessary details 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Intermediate Board (Telangana Intermediate Board)|
|No of Posts.||767 Posts.|
|Post Names||Junior Lecturer Posts.|
|Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date||Updated Soon|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 44 Years|
|Job Location/Category||Telangana State Govt Jobs|
|Selection Mode||Skill Test, Interview.|
TS Inter Board Recruitment 2017 Applying candidates must have completed intermediate and post graduation in relevant subjects from any recognized institution or university by scoring minimum qualifying marks. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Age of the candidate should lie between 18 years to 44 years (both inclusive) on the date of advertisement.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules and regulations for reserved category.
For application fee, refer to the notification.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Selected Aspirants will be getting suitable remuneration for the selected post and that is Rs. 12567/-. For more clarification, one may refer to the official notification for salary details.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
Procedure to apply Telangana State Teacher Bharti Form 2017
- Aspirants have to log on to the official website of Telangana State Intermediate Board website .
- The official website is “ bie.telangana.gov.in”
- Applicants need to read all the details mentioned there carefully.
- Application form is to be downloaded now.
- candidates have to take a print out of the application
- Fill up all the necessary information carefully.
- Passport sized photograph and all other necessary documents stated in notification are to be attached with the application form in the prescribed format.
- A copy of application fee paid is to be attached with the application form.
- At last, hit the submit button, after verifying all the details provided by you.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Application online Submission Start Date: will update soon.
- Application online Submission End Date: will update soon.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|