TS PECET Online Application Form 2017
Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test conducts by Mahatma Gandhi University. The Government of Andhra Pradesh established Nalgonda University in the year 2007. This was published in the A.P. Gazette on April 28, 2008. The University Head Quarters were located in Nalgonda town, in the development of human resources of the region and the nation at large. TS PECET Online Application Form 2017 has released with Eligibility, Notification with Exam Date for various courses such as UG DPEd/BPEd CET 2017. Here we have great news for all the candidates those who want to get admission in B.PED, U.G.D.P.ED courses as we all know Telangana state physical education common entrance test which are known as TS PECET 2017 notifications. So all the students are notifying that the TSPECET 2017 has released online application form which is very beneficial for each and every student who is desperately waiting for to take the admission in these courses.
Telangana TS PECET UG DPEd/BPEd CET Notification 2017
this is the good advantage to participate in this entrance test .applicants who are interested in this courses then they have to fill the application form which is very important before the entrance if you fill the application form then you will get permission to become a part of this entrance otherwise you will lose your examination . So all the applicants fill the application form if you want to make carrier bright then fill the online form as soon as possible which is available on our page so go ahead and fill the online application form. For more information related eligibility criteria such as application fee, applying process, selection method and other details check the given below details, for other information may visit on the official website.
Brief Info about TS PECET Entrance Exam 2017
- Name of organization: Osmania University
- Name of courses: UG DPEd/BPEd CET
- Official website: http://www.tspecet.org
- Level of exam: state Level
Candidates who want to apply they should have passed 3rd years degree recognized by any University in Telangna or any other University recognized as equivalent, The candidates who have appeared in the final year degree examination / compart mentally passed shall also be eligible.
candidate who want to apply they should have passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the government of Telangna state. The candidates who have appeared in the final year Intermediate examination / compartmentally passed shall also be eligible.
For B.P.Ed Course the candidate must have completed 19 years of age on 1 / 7 / 2017.
For U.G.D.P.Ed Course the candidate must have completed 16 years of age on 1 / 7 / 2017.
Applicants will get selection on the basis of counseling process.
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
Applicants who want to apply for this post they must pay fee the application fee according to their category for General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 500/- while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/- fee may be paid at any TS Online / AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers in Telangna / AP and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
- Hall ticket number / Year of passing, place of study, percentage for qualifying examination.
- Study details for up to qualifying examination.
- Personal details and Address for correspondence
- Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports etc.
- Income certificate
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
The admit card release two weeks before the date of exam. Candidates necessary to bring a Admit Card to appear for the exam. Without Hall Ticket, no candidate is allowed into the examination hall
The admission of candidates on the basis counseling after release a result the next process is counseling. The counseling process is organized every year. Candidates can opt the colleges and allotment of candidates to the respective colleges based on the order of preference of the colleges.
How to Apply Online For TS PECET Application Form 2017
- Firstly visit on the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link
- And download the application form.
- Fill all the fields with your credentials.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 1st week-March-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee: 3rd week- May-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500: 4th week-May-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 2000: 1st week-June-2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 5000: 2nd week-June-2017
- Download of Hall tickets for candidates submitted the Application without late fee: 4th week-May-2017
- Download of Hall tickets for candidates submitted the Application without late fee: 2nd week-June-2017
- TS PECET Exam date 2017: 16 – May – 2017
- Announcement of Results: 3rd week-June-2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|NIOS Admission 2017||CTET Notification 2017|
|UPSEE Notification 2017||CAT Application form 2017|
|CDS Online Application form 2017||CEED Application form 2017|
|CTET Notification 2017||IGNOU Admission 2017|
|UPSEE Application Form 2017||IIFT Application Form 2017|