TS TET 2017 – 2018
According to the TS TET 2017 – 2018 notification, Telangana Education Board has taken out various posts to fill up the empty vacancies of 8792 Class-I to VIII Teacher posts. It’s the great opportunity for the job seekers. A good salary and not much qualification required in these posts have a great chance for the job seekers to apply for these types of jobs. The candidates who are eligible to these posts are required to fill the application form of Telangana Education Board as the date of filling up of application forms start from 12th June 2017 and the last date of submitting the application form is by 22nd June 2017. The candidates who are below the age of 35 years are eligible to these posts. Telangana Education Board have also given opportunities to the female staff also with a good monthly salary.
TS TET Application Form, Online Notification 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. So, the interested candidates are required to fill the application forms with the required details and necessary documents attached with it before the last date as told above. After the checking of application forms we select the candidates as per our requirement and the selected candidates are now eligible to sit in the written examination. Download TS TET Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers in PDF. Afterwards, the candidates who clear the written examination are been called up for personal interview and on the basis of their performance in the interview they are selected. So, job hunters don’t waste much time and start applying for the post you are suitable for. For the more details you can visit our official website of Telangana Education Board i.e. www.tstet.cgg.gov.in Exam 2017. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Organization Name||Telangana Education Board|
|Exam Name||Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Posts for||Teacher Jobs for Class-I to VIII|
|No of Vacancies||8792 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting date to pay the application fee||12th June 2017|
|Closing date to pay the application fee||22nd June 2017|
|Telangana TET Exam 2017 Date||23rd July 2017|
|Work Location||Jobs in Telangana|
- Candidates are required to have different qualification for Paper I and II.
- Refer the official Telangana Education Board 2017 Notification for the post wise qualification details. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age of the the candidates should be more than 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
Different categories of people have different fee structure: Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- The people who are belonging to general category have to pay Rs.200/-
- The people who are belonging to other category have not to pay any fee.
Selection of the individuals will be made on the basis of their result in both Paper I and II or Maybe Interview.
How to apply TS TET Online Form 2017
- The official site of Telangana Education Board Recruitment 2017 is “www.tstet.cgg.gov.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|Starting date to pay the Telangana TET 2017 Exam Fee||12th June 2017|
|Closing date for the payment of Application Fee||22nd June 2017|
|TS TET Hall Ticket Download Dates||1 Week Before the Exam|
|Date of Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017||23rd July 2017|
|TSTET 2017 Results Declaration Date||5th August 2017|