TSCAB Recruitment 2017
TSCAB Recruitment 2017 is issued now. The advertisement is about to fill 500 vacant seats. The vacancies available are for the posts of Assistant Executive Officer (AEO). It is an opportunity for all those candidates who wish to make their career in banking sector and were waiting for this recruitment notice since long. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for the same. Job Seekers, who wish to be a part of govt. jobs, can grab this opportunity and submit application form as soon as possible in order to avoid network traffic.
Notification Apply Online 500 AEO 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Job seekers don’t miss this golden opportunity and start filling up the application forms as offline applications forms will be made available on the official portal soon. The last date of filling up the application forms have been provided on web portal. Download TSCAB AEO Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers in PDF. The candidates who are applying TSCAB Recruitment 2017 should have been qualified their merit from well known recognised institution. As per the notification, there is nominal application fee for General Category and for SC/ST and other categories. So, go through the website of Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank (TSCAB) given below, the link for the same is provided here and the necessary details are also provided below as per the notification. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank (TSCAB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Executive Officer (AEO)|
|Number of Vacancy||500|
|Job Location||Jobs in Telangana|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Name of the Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Officer||500|
- Candidate should have a Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Or
- Bachelor’s degree (Commerce) with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
The Jon applicants must satisfy the below age limit:
- Minimum Age of the candidate should be 20 years.
- Maximum Age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years.
NOTE: Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules only if they provide the necessary documents.
The selected candidates will be offered with an handsome salary from the Organization as per the norms.
The applicants have to pay the required amount as application fee. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- For General Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For Reserved Candidates (SC/ ST): Rs.100/-
How to Apply TSCAB Jobs 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “tscab.org”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application.
- Starting Date of Application: Updated Soon
- Closing Date of Application: Updated Soon
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|