TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 – 2018
Recently, TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 has given the notification to fill up the 463 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs. The interested candidates can apply for it. The application forms have been uploaded on the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission on 6th June 2017 which is to be filled by the interested aspirants. The candidates are requested to fill the application forms with required details and attach necessary documents with it and the last date of submitting the application forms is by 11th June 2017. Job seekers are requested to check the updates regularly on the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by clicking on the Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs panel in the menu.
TS AEE Recruitment 463 Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The aspirants who wish to apply should have certain degree from any recognised university and age limit, which is mentioned below. The candidates will be selected upon the basis of written test and final interview of selected candidates. Admit card 2017 will soon be released to candidates who have filled the application forms on the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission i.e. tspsc.gov.in. Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Year Papers in PDF. Telangana Public Service Commission recruitment 2017 has generated the direct links to apply for Assistant Executive Engineer jobs. Job seekers who were willingly waiting for job vacancies don’t let pass this golden opportunity. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||TSPSC AEE Exam 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||463 Posts|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs|
|Job Categoty||State Government Jobs|
|Work Location||Jobs in Telangana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||6th June 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online||11th July 2017|
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in I & CAD||204|
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Electrical) in I & CAD||120|
|AEE (Mechanical) in Ground Water||01|
|TSPSC AEE (Electrical) in R & B||11|
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R & B||106|
|AEE (Civil/Mechanical) in Tribal Welfare Engineering||21|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in I & CAD||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any equivalent|
|AEE (Mechanical) in Ground Water||B.E Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering), Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.|
|Asst Executive Engineers (Electrical) in R & B||Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering|
|AEE (Electrical) in I & CAD||Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R & B||Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in R & B Department|
|AEE (Civil/Mechanical) in Tribal Welfare Engineering||Graduate in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical)|
- Minimum age should be more than 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- Refer the official TSPSC AEE 2017 Notification for the age relaxation details.
- Registration fee for the online application processing fee is Rs.200/-
- Examination fee is Rs.120/-
- Candidates belonging to SC, SC, BC & PH (Telangana state) have no fee. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
|Notification Issue date||2nd June 2017|
|Starting Date to fill the Application form||6th June 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the application form||11th July 2017|
|TSPSC AEE Hall ticket download Issue Date||7 days before commencement of the exam|
|TSPSC AEE Exam Date 2017||5th & 6th August 2017|
Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment process: The selection of the candidates will be done by conducting:
- Written exam
How to apply TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
Steps to be followed after the application forms will be available are given below:
- The official site of Telangana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 is “tspsc.gov.in”
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top of the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Then download the application form from the website.
- Candidates first read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Fill up the form as per the instructions given in the official website
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents on the website by clicking submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
(Check: TSPSC AEE Admit Card 2017)