TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to issue post for the aspirants who have done Degree in Science/ Agriculture or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic for the different posts of Telangana Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO). This time TSPSC issued a large number of posts in TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017. There are total 500+ posts. These posts are belongs to the Telangana state. The process of apply in these posts are online basis so one must submit the application forms in online. There is very nominal fees is charging by the TSPSC. Even for the backward class belong aspirants nothing is required to pay as fee .more over some categories are provided age relaxation also.
TSPSC Notification 500 Jobs Online Form 2017
The last date of submission of application form is coming soon. More over one can go through the official notification which is given on the home page of the Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC). The selection process is on the basis of written exam and further if clear the exam counseling is done. Download TSPSC AEO Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Agriculture Extension Officer Gr-II Posts|
|Number of posts||500+ Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Telangana State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||Update Soon|
|Closing date to apply online||Update Soon|
- Aspirants must possess the Bachelors Degree in Science/ Agriculture or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic from the recognized University. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- For more details, one may refer to the Notification 2017.
- The minimum age of the applying candidate should be 18 years, and
- The maximum age of the applying candidate should not be: 44 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be as provided under:
- For SC, ST & BC – 05 years
- For Employee of the state govt. – 05 years
- For Physically Handicapped Persons – 10 years
The selection committee will select the participants on the basis of Written test and Counselling with all Document/ Certificate Verification.
Selected candidates will be entitled to receive the package of Rs. 22,460/- to Rs. 66,330/- plus other benefits and allowances.
- Candidates belonging to General category have to pay – Rs.100/- as Processing fee and Rs. 80/- as Examination Fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category have to pay – nothing.
- (SC/ ST/BC) of other states have to pay the application fee.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
How to Apply TSPSC Jobs 2017
- Candidates have to go to the official site of
- The official site is “tspsc.gov.in”.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Notification issued Date: Notify soon
- Opening Date For the submission of the Online Applications: Update soon
- Closing Date for the Submission of the Online Applications: Update soon
- Final Date to Pay Online Application: Notify soon
- Hall Ticket Availability Date: Notify soon
- Written Examination Date: Notify soon
- Date to Declare Final Result: Notify soon
|Recruitment Notification 2017||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card After Released||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|