TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 – 2018
A teacher is the person who provides their knowledge to others with their open hand. And this is always a dream comes true situation for all those candidates who want to serve the society with their knowledge and want to become a Indian government teacher. This time the Telangana State Public Service Commission issued a lot of number of Gurukul School Teacher Vacancies in the state of telangana. There are total 1130 posts available in TSPSC Gurukulam Notification 2017 field. These jobs are belongs to the state level posts which only provide advantage to the people of Telangana.
TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment 1130 Teachers Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Moreover, numbers of these posts are varying according to different subject teacher. The highest number of posts in the total posts is postgraduate teacher. Which are 546 in numbers. Department charges no fee to sc/Obc and backward class. Nevertheless, there is minute fee is required for general category. More over the exam is conducted on computer-based test (cbt). Therefore, candidate ready to fill this lifetime opportunity, which for which application forms, are started online on 6th June 2017. Download TSPSC Gurukulam Previous Year Question Papers PDF. The last date of application is as on 24 June 2017. Even the board published the date of prelim exam and final exams already on the official site. The prelim exam is on 16th july 2017 and main exam is on 12/13 august 2017 is going to held by department. For more detail, we provide complete information in the same post. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Gurukul School Teacher Vacancies|
|No of posts||1130 Posts|
|Job Category||Telangana State Government Job|
|Starting date to apply||6th June 2017|
|Closing date to apply||24th June 2017|
- Individuals must have finished the Second Class Master’s Degree (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com) or its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Individuals with Post Graduation in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible.
- Ph.D. possessed applicants will be exempted from passing the NET.
- Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET).
Educational Qualification for TSPSC Jr Lecturer Jobs:
- Candidates who have completed the Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks can apply.
- Also, the applicant must have finished the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE.
Age limit :
For the posts of Principal minimum of 34 years and maximum of 44 year
For the posts of Junior Lecturer Posts minimum of 18 years and maximum of 44 years
- General category candidates: Rs. 200/- for Processing fee ( Rs. 120/- Examination Fee).
- SC, ST, BC, PH, Unemployed applicants – No Fee. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main Exam)
- Principal (Degree Colleges) – 49,870 to 1,00,770
- School Principal – 40,270 to 93,780
- Degree College Lecturers – 40,270 to 93,780
- Principal (Junior Colleges) – 42,490 to 96,110
- Junior College Lecturers – 37,100 to 91,450
- Starting date to apply online: 6th June 2017
- Closing date to apply online: 24th June 2017
- Date of Preliminary (Screening Test): 16th July 2017
- Main Examination (Objective Type) test: 12th/13th August 2017
How to Apply TSPSC Gurukulam Jobs 2017
- The official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2017 is “http://mhrd.gov.in/nvs”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download admit Card||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|