- 1 TSPSC PET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
- 2 TSPSC PET (Physical Education Teachers) Recruitment 2017 Overview
- 3 Latest TSPSC PET Exam Pattern 2017 Details
- 4 Telangana State PSC PET Exam Pattern 2017 Analysis
- 5 Scheme of Exam Pattern for TSPSC PET Vacancies 2017
- 6 TSPSC PET Syllabus 2017 Details Topic-Wise
TSPSC PET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
TSPSC PET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 is now available on the web. Candidates who applied for the latest recruitment of TSPSC PET (Physical Education Teachers) and now searching the New scheme and exam format of this recruitment can grab the all details of these and can Download it right Here in PDF format.
TSPSC PET (Physical Education Teachers) Recruitment 2017 Overview
- Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Physical Education Teacher ( PET )
- Total Post (s): 616 Post
- Job Location: Telangana
- Category: State jobs/ Jobs in Telangana
- Last Date for Apply Online : 05.2017
- Topic: Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Latest TSPSC PET Exam Pattern 2017 Details
As you know that Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) published a new notification to hire the 616 posts of different work profile of PET i.e. Physical Education Teachers in the state. A huge numbers of candidates applied for it and want to get the details about Latest TSPSC PET Exam Pattern 2017 and Syllabus to get the Idea of the examination level and find the relevant subjects and topics of the written examination. Some People want to get best study material for preparation of this exam that can download the TSPSC PET Exam Modal & Previous Papers through this link.
If you want to get full details about TSPSC PET (Physical Education Teachers) Recruitment 2017 then click here otherwise read this single page carefully that designed by the team of projobshub.com to you for providing the TSPSC PET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017. The selection process of these vacancies will be based on two round that are
- Written Test (Objective Type)
- Skill Test in Physical Education
Telangana State PSC PET Exam Pattern 2017 Analysis
- The written examination of this divided into two papers which are Paper-1 and Paper-2
- Paper-1 will be contain the question about of General Studies and General Abilities
- Paper-2 is basically for the relevant profile subject i.e. Physical Education
- These both papers will be based on Objective type questions
- Each paper consists 150 numbers of questions and every question contain 1 mark.
- The total time duration of both papers 150 minutes for each
- To qualify these papers candidates must have to obtain the minimum numbers as per officials norms that are
- Minimum Percentage to qualify the written examination for OCs: 40%
- Minimum Percentage to qualify the written examination for BCs: 35%
- Minimum Percentage to qualify the written examination for SC/ST: 30%
Scheme of Exam Pattern for TSPSC PET Vacancies 2017
|Written Examination||Topics||Total Numbers of Questions||
|Paper-1||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
TSPSC PET Syllabus 2017 Details Topic-Wise
TSPSC PET Syllabus 2017 for Paper-1
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English.
TSPSC PET Syllabus 2017 for Paper-1
Paper -II: Physical Education
- Bases of Physical Education:
Nature and Meaning of Physical Education; The biological basis of life; Growth andDevelopment; Physical Education and Recreation as socializingfactors – Cooperation and Competition; Character building andAdjustive development through Games and Sports.Philosophy of PhysicalEducation History of Physical Education – Ancient History, Greece, Sprata, Athens, Ancient Rome – German, Ancient Modern, Olympic moment, Historical development of Physical Education of in India and status of various committees and their recommendations
Read: How To Prepare For GK
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education
Meaning of the terms organization, Administration and Supervision; Guiding Principles of Organization; Play fields – Construction and Maintenance – Equipment – Purchase and Care and Maintenance; Layout and Maintenance of Swimming Pool Athletic Track and Gymnasium; Time Table; Sports Budget and Accounting; Records and Registers; Concept and types of Supervision ; Qualities of good Supervisors, Guiding principles of Supervision.
- Sports Psychology
Psychology Meaning and Definition of Psychology – Definition of Sports Psychology, need and importance – Development and stages – Motor development, Social Development – Role of Maturation – Individual differences, Personality and well built sports personality, Types of personality, Theories of personality – Emotion, positive and negative emotion – Anxiety – Aggression – Arousal and Activitation, role of emotion in sports and control of emotion in sports; Play – Theories of Play Learning – Kinds of Learning – Laws of Learning – Learning curve – Transfer of Training. Motivation – Meaning, definition and its importance.
- Methods and Materials in Physical Education
Presentation techniques – Personal and Technical – Management of Class; Methods of Teaching – Factors influencing method – Verbal Explanation, Demonstration, Explanation, Discussion and Supervision; Lesson Planning; Tournaments – Types of Tournaments – Knock out, League and Combination – Fixtures for Tournaments – Knock-out League fixtures; Classification – Classification of Students – Homogenous group and Heterogenous group; Characteristics of Good Test; Sports Training Method of Training – Definition of Sports Training – importance of Training – Types of Training Methods – Resistance, circuit, Interval and Continuous warning up types and cool down Fatigue – Types of Fatigue – Effect on sports performance; Various Recovery methods and types of recovery.
- Anatomy and Physiology and Kinesiology
Structure and Functions of cell; Skeletal system ; Muscular system, Respiratory system; Digestive system ; Circulatory system ; Excretory system Nervous system – Structure and Functions of Human Brain and Spinal cord and their effect with exercise ; Kinesiology
- Health Education, Safety Education in Physical Education Curriculum
Health meaning, nature and need of Health ;Definition of Health, Hygiene and Sanitation; Factors influencing Health – Heredity, Habits and Environment; Factors influencing Physical, Mental Health and Social Health; Communicable diseases – Prevention and Control – Tuberculosis, Cholera; Malaria, Typhoid, Measles and Whooping cough; Food and Nutrition – Essential Constituents of food – Proteins, CHO, Fats, Minerals, Vitamins – Balanced DIET – Under nutrition and malnutrition.; Posture – Definition – Values of Good Posture – Common Pastural deformities – Kyphosis, Lordosis, Scoliosis, knocked – knees, Flat foot; Coordinated School Health programme – Health Services, Health Instruction, Health Supervision and Health Record; Safety Education – Safety on Road, Safety in the School, Safety on play fields; Pollution – Air and Water Pollutions and their prevention and control, Sports injuries – Prevention of injuries – Sports Physiotherapy
Download: TSPSC PGT Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern PDF
- Yoga and Physical Education Yoga
Definition, Meaning and Objectives; Values of Streams of Yoga – Jnana, Bhakti, Karuna, Raja Yoga; Relationship of Yoga with Physical Education and Health ;PatanjaliAshtanga Yoga; Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Prathyahasa; Dharma, Dhyana and Samadhi; Pranayama – Meaning and importance; Stages of Pranayama Physiological values of Pranayama ; Effect of yoga, exercises and cure of the diseases, Physiology of Exercise; Warming up, Conditioning, Motor end plate, Glycolsis, effective of exercises on respiratory muscular and cardiovascular systems.
- Officiating and Coaching of Physical Education
Meaning and Principles of officiating; Duties of Referee / Umpires / Scorer’s coach in various Games; Athletics – Runs, Throws and Jumps; Marking, Rules, Signals and Systems of Officiating in the following Games; Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Kabaddi, Khokho, Soft Ball, Ball Badminton, Hockey, Foot Ball, Cricket, Tennikoit, Hand Ball; Qualities of good official and coach
|Download TSPSC PET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 in Pdf||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal of the Organization||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|