TSPSC PGT Syllabus 2017
TSPSC PGT Syllabus 2017 has release Telugu in the form of PDF, Telangana for PGT Teacher with Exam Pattern, this syllabus is announce for those applicants who going to appear in Telangana State Public Service Commission entrance test for Telangana PGT Teacher on 921 posts. As we all know it provide lots of help to applicants on the time of exam and give help to crush the exam. This exam will be done in two parts first part will be preliminary and second main exam, if applicants both part then they will get job on teaching department of Telangana state.
Telangana PGT Teacher Exam Pattern 2017
So you have to download the new exam pattern which is very useful for that student who wants to surely clear the exam. Candidates who going to appear in this examination they must download their syllabus with exam pattern on the official website. New Exam Pattern which is very important for all the students who want to clear this entrance exam. For more information applicants may check the given below information on this page.
Brief Info about Telangana PG Teacher Exam 2017
- Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancies: 921 Posts
- Name of the Posts: Post Graduate Teacher Posts in Residential Educational Institutions Societies Advertisement No.: NOTIFICATION NO. 13/2017
- Starting date to apply: 18th April 2017
- Closing date to apply: 4th May 2017
- Apply Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Preliminary (Screening Test), Nain examination (Objective Type), and Verification of Certificates
- PGT Exam Prelims date: 28th May 2017
- Mains Exam Date: June 2017
- Job Location: Telangana
- Category: Syllabus
- Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC PGT Telugu Exam Pattern 2017
For Prelims Exam
|Subjects name||Total question||Duration||Marks||Type of exam|
Basic Proficiency in English
For main Exam
|Paper||Name of subjects||Duration||Marks||Type of exam||Total question|
Pedagogy of Concerned
|II||Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject|
TSPSC PGT Telugu Teacher Exam Topic Wise Syllabus 2017
Prelims Exam Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Indian Political System.
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Social Exclusion.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
Read: How To Prepare For GK
- Analytical Abilities.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude.
TSPSC PGT Syllabus 2017: Basic Proficiency in English
School Level English Grammar:
- Noun & Pronouns.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Reported speech.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Phrasal Verbs.
- Related Pair of Words.
- Idioms and Phrases.
Words and Sentences:
- Use of Words.
- Choosing Appropriate words and Words often Confused.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Fillers and Improvement.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Spelling Test.
- Spotting of Errors
TSPSC PGT Exam Mains PDF Syllabus 2017
|English||Pedagogy of English Language & Literature Syllabi|
|Telugu||Post Graduate Teacher TSPSC Syllabus in Telugu|
|Hindi||PGT Hindi Language & Literature Syllabus|
|Urdu||Telangana PSC Syllabus of Urdu Language & literature|
|Sanskrit||Pedagogy of Sanskrit Language Syllabus|
|Mathematics||TSPSC Gurukul teacher syllabus of PGT Exam|
|Physical Sciences||Telangana PSC PGT Exam Syllabus|
|Biological Sciences||TS Gurukulam PGT syllabus|
|Social Studies||Telangana PSC Post Graduate Teacher Syllabus|
|Official website||Click Here|