Uniraj Recruitment 2017 – 2018
University of Rajasthan is one of the famous universities of India in the state of Rajasthan. This university is located in the pink city Jaipur. The main objective of this university is to provide exellence in the education field to their students. It was set up on 8 January 1947 as the University of Rajputana. Now this time Uniraj has issued the Uniraj Recruitment 2017 notification for various posts regarding Prof, Asst Prof, Lab Asst, Lab Technician Vacancy. These available posts are 386 in number. Because of the vast number of post so many individuals have a great chance to join this university and to built their carrier in best direction of teaching. Because of these posts are for teaching and non teaching field so different category of qualification is required to apply for the same posts.
Rajasthan University 386 Faculty Jobs 2017
Basically people who have done 12th, graduation or post graduation are eligible to apply for the Rajasthan University Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2017. Even that the reserved classes also have some privileges regarding their age from 5 year to 10 years. These posts are completely online basis. So candidates must submit their application forms with all the details off necessary information on online basis. The application forms are going on right now and available till last 23rd June 2017. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. For that particular application forms candidate must login to the official site of University of Rajasthan. The official site is www.uniraj.ac.in. We have provided the link for the same. One can get more information about the age limit, pay scale, and application process from the official Rajasthan University notification 2017 which is given below.
|Department Name||University Of Rajasthan|
|Job type||Rajasthan State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the posts||Teaching, Non-Teaching posts|
|Total No. of Posts||386 posts|
|S.No.||Name of the post||No. Of Vacancies|
|5||Stenographer Gr. II||92|
|8||Junior Technical Assistant||11|
|11||Assistant Director (Physical Education)||08|
Education needs for different posts is different which is given below:
- For the post of Lab Assistant posts: B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.E
- For the post of Stenographer posts: Senior Secondary (10+2) examination
- For the post of Professor posts: Graduation/ Post Graduation, Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- For more information, one may refer the official Rajasthan University Teaching Non-Teaching Vacancy 2017 Notification for the post wise qualification details.
- Minimum age of the applying candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
- Age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
Age relaxation details:
|S.No.||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of age|
|1||SC/ST/OBC Male||5 years|
|2||SC/ST/OBC Female||10 years|
|3||Female candidates (General)||5 years|
|5||Widows and University Staff||No Limit|
Rajasthan university Recruitment Process: Selection of the individuals will be made on the basis of the Written Examination.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- PWD Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale from the organization with some other attractive allowances according to their work profile as per body’s norms and regulations.
How to apply University of Rajasthan Jobs 2017
- The official site of University of RajasthanRecruitment 2017 is “uniraj.ac.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|