UP BTC Registration 2017
State Council of Education Research and Training has issued a notification related to the UP BTC Registration 2017 for the applicants who want to become a government teacher at primary and secondary level. Online registration for the UP Basic Training Certificate has been started in the month of June. Applicants who are willing to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate may visit the official website of the organization and submit the application form.
Below given segment is specially made to provide all the relevant information about the UP BTC registration 2016 such as educational requirement, age limit, etc. to the interested contenders you may read the below given detail till the end of the page.
UP BTC Registration notification 2017
State Council of Education Research and Training has conducted the UP BTC entrance examination every year. It is a basic training certificate of two years course for the teaching profession.Contenders if you want to Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh then click here for apply online from given link. Teaching profession is very respectable profession. Those contenders who desired to get the job of primary or secondary level teacher they have may apply for this certified course after graduation.
There are many courses for the teacher training such as Basic training certificate (BTC) junior basic Training (JBT), Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) and many other teachers’ training courses provided by the institutes. But to get the primary or secondary level teacher job in government sector BTC certificate is mandatory. Contenders should read the next segment for details.
UP BTC Registration form 2017
Application forms have been revealed by the State Council of Education Research and Training on the official portal of the organization in the month of June. Applicants who are willing to appeal for the Uttar Pradesh Basic Training Certificate need to visit the official portal to fill the form. Contenders visit this link and Check Last Year UP BTC Merit List. Selection of the candidates is made by the State Council of Education Research and Training on the basis of the written examination and interview conducted by them. Read below for more detailed updates.
- Candidates who have the graduation degree are eligible to apply for the UP BTC registration
- Minimum age to apply for the BTC is 21 years and maximum age is 31 years.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Process to Apply
- Visit the official portal of the State Council of Education Research and Training to seek application for the Basic training certificate (BTC) upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Then search for the appropriate link from home page. & select it
- Now read the instructions given in the page or PDF open.
- Then if you desired to seek application click apply option & fill the application form with details.
Check: UPTET Application form 2017
- Upload the image, signature or other required documents.
- Now pay the application fee
- Then press “Submit” button to submit the details.
- In the end take a Print out of duly filled application form for the future use
- Must remember your registration id & password for the future use.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting date of On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates in the month of June
- Last date of On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates in the month of July
- Starting date of Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges in the month of June
- Closing date of Payment of Application Fees/ Intimation Charges in the month of July
- Closing date to take print of the application form in the month of July
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
Note: You may check the official Link of the organization to get more details about UP BTC registration 2017