UP SI Recruitment 2017 – 18
Government has taken out various recruitment posts in Uttar Pradesh for the job hunters. Nowadays, every person is in search of government jobs. Through the recent updates, UP SI Recruitment 2017 – 18 and Promotion board has taken out jobs for the people who are living in Uttar Pradesh and outsiders too on the behalf of Uttar Pradesh Police Department. There are about 3307 empty vacant posts which need to be filled up by the interested and eligible candidates. These 3307 posts are of SI, Daroga Jobs, the SI Recruitment has called both male and female candidates to fill the empty 3307 posts. There are total 3000 seats for both male and female out of which male has to cover up 2400 seats while female has to cover up 600 vacant seats.
UP Daroga/SI Bharti Eligibility 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion board|
|Job Category||SI, Daroga Jobs|
|Job Location||Jobs in Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the post||No. of posts (Male / Female)|
|Platoon Commander||Male: 210|
|SI in Fire Service||Male: 97|
- Candidates should have been qualified their Graduation or have any Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university or Institution. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Refer the official Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion board 2017 Notification for the qualification details.
- Minimum age of the applying candidate should be 21 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 28 years
- Age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale from the organization with some other attractive allowances according to their work profile as per body’s norms and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the individuals will be made on the basis of:
- Written exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- or Maybe Interview
Candidates are requested to pay Rs.400/- as application fee. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
How to apply: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017
- The official site of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion board Recruitment 2017 is “gov.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|Official Notification| for Woman SI Posts||Click Here|
|Official Notification| for Man SI Posts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|