UPSC Civil Services issued the Admit Card 2016 for December Main Exam Hall Ticket.Applied Contenders Download UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017 from here.
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017
Dear Contenders are you Applied UPSC Civil Service Exam 2017? December Main Exam Hall Tickets are now available to download for appliers who are waiting for them. After reading this valuable information you can able to grab your UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017 via online mode. Uttar Pradesh Service Commission releases the Admit card for Pre. Exam and Main exam, separately, Call letter are available on the web portal of UPSC. Here we are defining about to download the December Main Exam Hall Ticket 2017 on this page. Read all points carefully and then get your UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2017 by following the given link at the bottom of this article.
Process for getting UPSC December Main Exam Hall Ticket
- To get the Admit card, candidate visit the official web portal of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in, firstly
- On the home page, you will find the button “Admit Card” presses on that.
- On pressing above provided link, a new page will appear facing you. Now, aspirants required to follow “Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016 >> 2016 >> 10-11-2016 >> 09-12-2016” and need to press on “Hit Here” link.
- Read all the details carefully and take hit on “Yes”.
- Now you are able to get your admit card by two different ways that are “By registration ID” and “By Role Number”
- Enter you Date of Birth and registered ID or roll number. Your admit card will be appear if you fill all required section in perfect manner.
- Take a print out of this for use in future.
- You have done. Now be prepare for you examination.
Notable Dates & other relevant stuff for UPSC Civil Services 2017
|Paper A||One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the constitution||300|
|Papers to be counted for merit|
|Paper II||General Studies I||250|
|Paper III||General Studies II||250|
|Paper IV||General Studies III||250|
|Paper V||General Studies IV||250|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject Paper 1||250|
|Paper VII||Optional Subject Paper 2||250|
|Sub total||Written test||1750|
Date for Main Examination: 03rd December 2016 to 09th December 2016.
Important Link for UPSC December Main Exam Hall Ticket
|Main Exam Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Press Release||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|