UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 -18 recently releases Notification for Prelims IAS this time it declared 982 Jobs for willing and eligible applicants. Candidates who found interested themselves they must apply by filling up the application form of UPSC Civil Services Exam. This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for various posts such as Indian Administrative Service Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Group A, Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A, Indian Defense Accounts Services, Group A, Indian Defense Estates Service, Group A, Indian Foreign Service and other. This civil exam is held in all over India it select the officers for whole nation. This is one of the best job in all job it also can say A grade job in this job after selection applicants rule like a king. It is central government after selection applicants get awesome salary package with good remuneration.
UPSC IAS Prelims982 Jobs Notification 2017
In this session 2017-2018 UPSC release UPSC Civil Services Exam 980 vacant posts. Applicants who think they have to get career in Civil Services they must fill the UPSC Civil Services Exam IAS Exam Notification 2017 application form through online mode on official website which is www.upsc.gov.in on or before last date on 17/03/2017. Advised for applicants they must read all information and instruction before fill up the UPSC Civil Services Exam form for given below vacancies. This is great opportunity for all citizen of nation who eagerly waiting for this vacancy and make their career in central government in these posts.
UPSC IAS CSE Recruitment 2017
Applicants who going to fill the form they have to give their 100% or can say best for qualify the UPSC Recruitment 2017 exam it is one of the toughest competitive exam. Is applicants to do preparation with determination and do hard work then they will easily crack the exam and get selection in UPSC and become a IAS officer. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria such as application fee, education required and other which is given below on this page. For more detail applicants visit on official website or stay tuned with us for other updates. Contenders if You Want IAS Syllabus 2017 Prelims/Mains with Exam Pattern for Preparing Your Exam then Click Here for Download.
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Job Type: Central Government jobs
- Name of the posts: Civil Services
- No of Vacancies: 980
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Starting date to apply: 22/02/2017
- Last date to apply: 17/03/2017
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
|Download IAS Main Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Download IAS Prelims Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card 2017 After Releasing||Click Here|
|Download UPSC Calendar 2017||Click Here|
|Download IAS Prelims/Main Cut Off List||Click Here|
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Defense Accounts Services, Group A
- Indian Defense Estates Service, Group A
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Postal Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Group A
- Indian Revenue Services (IT), Group A
- Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III)
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service, Group B (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Pondicherry Police Services, Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Services, Group B
Aspirant who want to apply for this post they must possess a degree from a recognized university which is incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or have an equivalent degree such as B.E/ B.TECH degree. Candidates apply online for more 10th/12th/Graduation Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
Applicants who willing to apply they must fulfill the age criteria such as minimum age 21 years to Maximum 32 years, Age relaxation will applicable according to category as per organization norms :
Under which the upper age limit
- contender is 32 years
- OBC category 35 Years
- SC/ST 34 years
- PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) 42 Years
For J & K Domicile contenders
- GEN=37 Yrs
- OBC= 40 Yrs
- SC/ST=40 Yrs
- PH=50 Yrs
For Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty category
- GEN=37 Yrs
- OBC=40 Yrs
- SC/ST=40 Yrs.
The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Test (Preliminary), Written Test (Mains) & Personal Interview
After selection applicants will get good package of salary according to their posts grade and as per central government decided.
Applicants if fill up the then they have to pay the application fee of Rs.100/- for General Category Candidates and for Other Reserved Category candidates are exempted from fee payment. for more information regarding How to Pay Fees Online, Candidates click here for check.
Candidates have to download their admit card after filling up the form and before conducting exam this is important for all candidates for visiting the examination hall.
Apply for UPSC IAS CSE Application Form 2017
- Applicants firstly visit official website which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the appropriate link related to posts.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form carefully with all your relevant details.
- Attach a passport size photo, and other document if required on the application form.
- After that make application fee payment (unreserved category candidates)
- And click on submit button
- At lastly take a print out of form for future use.
- Starting date to apply: 22/02/2017
- Last date to submit the application form: 17/03/2017
- Preliminary Examination Date:18/06/2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Other Govt Jobs 2017
|Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 (50,000 Posts)||Click Here|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017||Click Here|
|RRB JE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|RRB SSE Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|Post Office Recruitment 2017 (20,000 Posts)||Click Here|
|Railway Safety Staff Recruitment 2017 (1.42 Lakh)||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|