UPSC is decided to conduct an exam of Civil Services Exam 2017 – 18. Interested contenders may fill their form on or before the last date which is given below.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017
UPSC is going to conduct civil services preliminary examination 2017. If you are interested to get job in this sector so you have to apply for this job. But before applying you have to check you are eligible or not. UPSC Civil Services Exam will go to be held in June 2017. For more information regarding age limitation, academic qualification, fee structure, selection procedure vacancies details etc. you may go through this page which is well prepared for you. If you want to check more UPSC Recruitment 2017 recently updated.
There are many numbers of different vacancies. Its names are as follow.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services, Group B
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Defense Accounts Services, Group A
- Indian Defense Estates Service, Group A
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A
- Indian Police Service
- Indian Postal Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Group A
- Indian Revenue Services (IT), Group A
- Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III)
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service, Group B (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Pondicherry Police Services, Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Services, Group B
Required Eligibility for UPSC Civil Services Exam
Every contender who wants to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 – 18 he must fulfill some eligibility criteria. Under which the upper age limit of the gen. contender is 32 years, OBC category 35 Years, SC/ST 34 years, PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) 42 Years and for J & K Domicile contenders GEN=37 Yrs, OBC= 40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs, PH=50 Yrs, and for Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty category GEN=37 Yrs, OBC=40 Yrs, SC/ST=40 Yrs.
Contender also have educational criteria under which aspirant posses a degree from a recognized university which is incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or Other educational institution established by Parliament Act or announced to be deemed university under section-3 of the UGCA), 1956 or have an equivalent degree.
Other relevant information:
All the interested contenders who want to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 – 18 must pay the application fee. General category have to pay Rs 100/- and for female and reserved category no fee. There are mainly three exam conducts for this job. First exam is preliminary exam then Mains examination and followed by personal interview.
Process to apply for the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 – 18:
Interested contenders visit to the official website. On the home page click on apply online link. A blank application form will be shown on the screen. Fill UPSC Civil Services Exam form properly with all required details. After that upload you passport size photo and signature and then pay the application fee and click on the submit tab. In the last take a print out of this form for future use.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Important dates:
|The official notification was out on||22nd February 2017 tentative|
|Final date for submitting the application form||17th March 2017 tentative|
|The Civil Services Exam 2017(Pre)||18th June 2017 tentative|
|Date of main examination||28th October 2017 tentative|