UPSC NDA (II) Notification 2017
UPSC NDA (II) Notification 2017 has release 390 vacant Posts of Army, Navy, Airforce & Naval Academy Online Application Form & Download Notification PDF Here on the official website which is @upsc.gov.in. Here we provide detail for those applicants who searching a job in Union Public Service Commission. This exam will conduct soon after completing applying process. This is great news that is desperately waiting for this opportunity. As we all know that the application form play a very important role if you are not filling up the form then you will not get chance to participate in this recruitment. If anyone of applicants who are wanted to become a part of this recruitment then they must be apply online application form which is very important and compulsory also. The last date for the submission of the applications is 30 June, 2017.
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. So all the candidates are notifying that the UPSC NDA (II) has announced the notification 2017 for those who are more interested in this recruitment, Now a day’s most of contender is searching a good job but they did not but now here we provide you application form if you wanted to participate in this then they all have to filling up the UPSC Recruitment 2017 form which is very important. Candidates who fulfill their eligibility criteria related to age, qualification and other they apply for these posts, Candidates will get selection on the basis of their performance. So hurry up guys filling up the form as soon as possible go ahead and fill up the application form which is available on official website. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about UPSC NDA (II) 2017
- Name of organization: UPSC NDA (II)
- Name of posts: Various
- Number of posts: 390 Posts
- Official website: upsc.gov.in
- Category: Recruitment
1. National Defence Academy: 335 Posts
i. Army: 208 Posts
ii. Navy: 55 Posts
iii. Air Force: 72 Posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 Posts
- Candidates who want to apply they should have Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board
- University for Army Wing of National Defense Academy, 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board, Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defense Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy
Candidates who want to apply their age should be not later than 01-01-2002. Age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
Selection of Candidates will be based on their performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
- Candidates who want to apply they have to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility, Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal,
Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam
How to Apply for UPSC NDA (II) Online Form 2017
- Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application of UPSC”
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit
- Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
- Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
- After submitting the application form
- Take print out of system generated application form for further reference
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07-06-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30-06-2017 till 06:00 P.M.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline||29-06-2017 by 23:59 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online||30-06-2017 till 06:00 P.M.|
|Availability of e-Admit Cards||03 Weeks before the commencement of examination|
|Date of Written Examination||10-09-2017|
|Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results||December 2017|
|Date of SSB Interviews||January 2018 to April 2018|
|Commencement of Course||02-07-2018|
|View/ Print Application||upsconline.nic.in/viewapplication.php|
|Instructions to Apply Online||upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php|
|Frequently Asked Questions||upsconline.nic.in/faq.php|
|Download UPSC Calendar 2017||Click Here|