UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 has been released to recruit the Junior Clerk 548 Vacancy. You can fill Online Form in respect of this Notification through www.upsssc.gov.in. All contenders have good news that the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 brings 548 chances to you to get the job for Junior Clerk post in this reputed organization. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) announced a notification to recruit the eligible and energetic aspirants to hire them as Junior Assistant for fill the 548 vacant chairs. If you are interested in this then stay with us for a while and get all those details which you must have to know before going to apply for this UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Analysis
|UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Details – Overview|
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|No of Posts||548 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant / Junior Clerk Posts|
|Start Date||Available Now (22-12-2016)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam and Interview|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2017
All those candidates who wish to apply for this notification read the details from given below and know the all important point about this UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. UPSSSC announced in this notification, all eligibility criteria and other important details such Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Pay scale and so much about this UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. You can grab the Exam Pattern & syllabus for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 by clicking on this link. Here in these following lines we are define all these information a simpler form and you can get the important news about UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 through this individual page that is well furnished by the team of projobshub.com, just for you. Contenders if you want to more Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
Total No of Posts: 548 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancies:
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
|General Category||298 Vacancies|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||136 Vacancies|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||10 Vacancies|
|SC (Schedule Class)||104 Vacancies|
|Total Posts||548 Vacancies|
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Aspirants who wish to apply for these jobs must have completed their 12th class from any authorized school or other educational centres with 25 WPM typing speed in English and 30 WPM typing speed in Hindi and Computer CCC passed certificates approved by DOEACC.
Age Limitations: Candidate must have an age between 18 years old to maximum 40 years old as on 01st July 2016. For getting details about age relaxation for reserved category candidate must go to the official notification.
Pay Range: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-.
Selection Process: The selection procedure for this recruitment is based on two rounds that are Written Test and Interview.
- For General/OBC category candidates: Rs. 185/-
- For SC, ST and other reserved category candidates: Rs. 95/-
- For PwD candidates: Rs. 25/-
Read Also: How to Pay Fees Online
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 22 December 2016
- Last Date To Apply Online (Part I): 12 January 2017
- Last Date To Apply Online (Part II): 16 January 2017
- Final Date To Submit Receipt of Application Fee: 14 January 2017
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
Procedure for Apply Online UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2017
- Very firstly, contenders have to log on to the official web portal of the Commission that is www.upsssc.gov.in.
- After opening that on a home page of it find a suitable link to apply for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Now click on that link and a new page will open on your device screen.
- Read all given details carefully and start to fill the application form.
- After that fill up an online application form by entering all valid details in it
- Now pay an application fee according to your category.
- After that click on submit button.
- Take a print out for this application form for further uses.
Important Links for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2017
|UPSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2017||Click Here|
|UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Web site||Click Here|