Uttarakhand Health Department Recruitment
Uttarakhand Health Department Recruitment 2016 has been broadcasted. Notification of the recruitment was released by the organization on 26th July, 2016. UK Health & Family Welfare Department has invite applications for the post of Pharmacist. Vacant positions to be field are 600 posts.
To download the application form to seek application for recruitment you need to go to the official site of the organization. You may read the further details to get more information in the concern of Uttarakhand Health Department Recruitment and its requirements likewise educational requirement, age limit of the contender, selection process, applying process and many more.
Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2016
Uttarakhand is the 28th State of republic India on 9th November, 2000. Uttarakhand is also known as Land of God as well as Uttaranchal. Dehradun is the capital of Uttarakhand state. The welfare department of the state is known as UK Health & Family Welfare Department.
Recently on 26th July, 2016 this department has disclosed the notification of Pharmacist job. Notification releases for the 600 vacancies. Contenders may visit the official site of the department “www.health.uk.gov.in” and seek application.
Pharmacist Recruitment Application Form 2016
Application forms have been revealed by the Health & Family Welfare Department of Uttarakhand on the official portal. Applicants who are willing to appeal for the Uttarakhand Health Department Recruitment need to download the application form from the site.
Selection of the candidates is made by the Health & Family Welfare Department on the basis of the written examination and interview conducted by them very soon. Application fee which is to be paid by the contenders is Rs. 1000 for unreserved category / Rs. 500 for SC / ST / Ex- servicemen and Rs. 125 for PWD Candidates. Read the below given segment for more detailed updates about recruitment.
- To seek application for the post Pharmacist in UK Health & Family Welfare Society applicants need to possess Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized university or institute.
- To seek application for the post Pharmacist in UK Health & Family Welfare Society lower age limit of the contenders is 18 years and 42 years is the maximum age.
Process to seek application for Uttarakhand Health Department Recruitment:
- To seek application for the job, seekers have to go to the official website of the UK Health & Family Welfare Society
- Official site of the department is “health.uk.gov.in”.
- Then the contender need to go to the recent update section
- Chose recruitment option from there
- Then a new page will open
- Select appropriate link of the recruitment “Recruitment for various post of Pharmacist (Under Section/ Module: Recruitments)”.
- Click on the link and then click view option
- A new PDF file will open with the advertisement notice of the job.
- Read the advertisement notice very carefully
- If you think you are eligible then download the PDF file
- Save the Application format given in the PDF
- Take print out of the application form
- Fill the application form with all the required information like name, personal details, qualification details etc.
- Then you need to attach all the required documents with the application form such as caste certificate photocopy, educational certificates photocopy, date of birth certificate photocopy etc.
- Submit the form by enclose it in an envelope and send to the postal address mentioned below.
“To The Director General,
Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare,
Vill-Danda Lakhuand, Po-Gujrada,
Sahastradhara Road, Dehradoon-248001”
Last date to apply for the job: 26th August, 2016
Note: You may check Official Link of the organization for more details about the recruitment.