Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Revenue Department is one of the most important departments of government of India. The main responsibility of the department is to control and regulate all the administrative work, judicial work and the work related to the collection of revenue. For all these works, patwari and Lekhpal play a very major role. This time Uttarakhand Revenue Department is going to issue a lot of number of vacant posts for the Patwari and Lekhpal to all districts of Uttarakhand state only. The Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2017 are total 1644 vacancies available for Lekhpal & Patwari posts in Uttarakhand state. These posts are on the basis of online mode. The main advantage of applying these posts is that only graduate degree is required. The applicants will be selected after they clear all the tests like Physical Test, Written Test, Medical Test, Document verification, Training.
Uttrakhand Patwari & Lekhpal 1644 Bharti 2017
Selected candidates will be paid handsome salary and other allowances as per the Govt. rules and regulations. Even there is also age restriction which is minimum 21 year and maximum 38 year age is required for the different category of posts. Uttarakhand Revenue (Rajaswa) Department will be releasing the date of Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2017 application form soon. We will also be updating the same page. So all of the interested candidates are advised to be in touch with us. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
Uttrakhand Patwari Necessary details 2017
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Revenue department|
|Name of the posts||Patwari & Lekhpal posts|
|No of Vacancies||1644 posts|
|Job Designation||Uttrakhand State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date to apply||Update soon|
|Closing date to apply||Update soon|
Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2017 Applying candidates should have completed any Bachelors degree from recognized university. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years for Lekhpal and 21 Years for Patwari Posts as on the last date of submission of form.
- The maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years for Lekhpal and 28 Years for Patwari Posts as on the last date of submission of form.
- For more information, one may move to the official notification.
Participating applicants have to pay below mentioned charges through bank draft or demand draft at the postal address provided below:
- For general Applicants: Rs.300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs.150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Selected candidates will be paid handsome salary and other allowances also as per the Govt. rules and regulations.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Physical test.
How to Apply Uttrakhand State jobs 2017
- The official site of Uttarakhand Revenue department Recruitment 2017 is “uk.gov.in”.or
- One may click on the link mentioned below.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting date for the submission of the application form: Update soon
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: Update soon
|Download Notification||Update Soon|
|Official Page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|