WB Excise Recruitment 2017
WB Excise Recruitment 2017 has announced job notification for various posts such as Depot Manager/ Supervisor on 75 vacant Jobs Form is available on the official website which is www.wbexcise.gov.in, this job opportunity is announce through the West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Ltd. The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance and after selection applicants will get a job in West Bengal State location. This is great career making chance for all willing applicants who willing to get a job in WB Excise and make their future good. Applicants who think they are eligible and interest for these mention below posts they must apply though online mode on the official website by fill up the application form in correct manner with all essential detail.
WB Excise Depot Manager/ Supervisor 75 Jobs Form 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. For these job applicants complete the eligibility criteria which is mention on this page, applicants have to complete the educational qualification For Depot Manager/Assistant Depot Manager Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree Science or Commerce/Arts or Information Technology and Business Administration or Engineering with 3 years experience in relevant field, and For Supervisor Candidates should complete their higher secondary or its equivalent course from the recognized institute. Here are just restricted quantities of opening out there in the WB Excise warning 2017 so this might be a more aggressive to the contenders. It is uplifting news for those candidates who searching for an occupation WB extract, encouraged to candidates they should read all data and guideline before topping off the frame and make their future secure. For more detail applicants may visit on the official website which is given below on this page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief detail about West Bengal Excise 2017
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Ltd.|
|Post Name||Depot Manager/Supervisor, Assistant Depot Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||75|
|Job Location||Jobs in West Bengal|
Vacancy detail about West Bengal State Beverages Corporation
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Depot Manager||25|
For Depot Manager/Assistant Depot Manager:
Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in the following,
- Science or Commerce/Arts or Information Technology
- Business Administration or Engineering, Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
And, the applicants should have 3 years experience in the following,
- Managing any warehouse dealing with beverages /any other goods
- Candidates who done Diploma or having a Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 6 months duration is eligible.
Candidates should complete their higher secondary or its equivalent course from the recognized institute.
And, should have experience in the following,
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Driving a forklift
- Working with racking systems
- Loading/unloading pallets
- Working in a team environment
Applicants who want to apply them complete the age criteria the Minimum age: 18 Years and Maximum age: 39 years
For age relaxation is applicable as per organization norms
Applicants who want to apply they have to pay application fee according to their category which is decided by the organization. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Interview
After selection Candidates can get the maximum pay of Rs.7100 – Rs.37600 with grade pay Rs.3600/-. And, the supervisor can get Pay of 5400- 25200 with grade pay Rs. 2900.
Applying Instruction WBSBCL Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.excise.wb.gov.in
- Click that Apply online tab.
- After that, click the Apply now button.
- Then, enter your mobile number in the required field for further use.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Enter the basic information for the specified post without any error.
- After that, enter your qualification and experience if any.
- Upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit the WBSBCL recruitment online application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 2nd June 2017
- Closing Date to Apply Online – 7th July 2017
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|