WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 has been released. West Bengal School Service Commission has releases 18203 vacancies of Hons/ PG (PGT/ TGT), Work Education and Physical Education. Applications are invited by the WBSSC before last date of filling online application form from the official website of the organization.
Those aspirants who possess post graduation with B.Ed. are eligible to apply for the recruitment of Hons/ PG (PGT/ TGT), Work Education and Physical Education. For more details about the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, vacancy detail and many more, you have to read the next session of this page until the end.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Notification 2016
WBSSC is also known as West Bengal School Service Commission. It is the organization controlled by the Govt. of West Bengal in the Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms. This organization main function is to recruit the capable aspirants to the right place in state government sector under Gr. B and Gr. C categories.
Recently the organization has releases the notification for the WBSSC Assistant Teacher recruitment for 18203 vacancies detailed below:
|Position||No. of posts|
|Hons/ PG (PGT/TGT)||15947|
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Application Forms 2016
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Application Forms will be released very soon. Contenders have to fill the application form the official web portal. Selection will be made on the basis of the written examination &/ or personal interview as per the norms of the organization. Selected contenders will get an amount of Rs. 9300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month as salary. Application fee is mentioned in the official notice (if any). Stay connected with us for more information.
- Post graduation with B.Ed. is necessary to possess to apply for the post of Hons/ PG (PGT/ TGT), Work Education and Physical Education in WBSSC Assistant Teacher recruitment.
- Age of the contenders is must in between 20 to 40 years. Relaxation in the age will be furnished to the reserved category appliers as per the norms of the WBSSC
Procedure to seek application for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
- First of all job hunter should have to go to the official website of WBSSC to fill the application for the recruitment of Hons/ PG (PGT/ TGT), Work Education and Physical Education which is “http://www.westbengalssc.com/”
- Then go to the Official advertisement link of the recruitment which is given in the home page.
- Then click on the link and advertisement will open on screen, read the notice very carefully
- Then you have to click “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ASSISTANT TEACHER RECRUITMENT”
- Application form of the recruitment will appear on your computer screen then fill the application with accurate information.
- Upload the scanned documents & image which are mandatory in the dimension mentioned in the application
- Fill the rest details and take review of the form, make sure the details you entered are correct because after final submission you are not able to make any change in the details, so read it carefully.
- Click final submission & submit the application form
- At last Pay the application fee as per your category (if any)
- Take print out of the form & e-receipt of fee for the use in further selection process.
- Commencement date of submission of the application form for the WBSSC recruitment is not yet announced
- Last date of submission of the application form for the WBSSC recruitment: announced soon