AAI Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017
AAI Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 going to release a JA Exam Hall Ticket applicants Download admit card form official website after completing the applying process. Admit card is release before one week of exam for those applicants who want to appear in exam and applying for posts by filling the application form. As we all know Hall ticket play a vital role it provide such information related to name of exam, date of exam, city of exam, center code, roll number, registration number and many instruction related how to appear in exam. Aspirants those who applied for the Recruitment, they have to download AAI Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 to attend the Examination.
AAI JA Exam Hall Ticket Download 2017
Advised for applicants they will get entered On the basis of hall ticket in examination hall otherwise they not get permission in hall if they come without call letter. We have given the direct link to download AAI Recruitment 2017 Call Letter below on this page, because of admit card we know the all detail and also reach the right destination of exam & applicants easily find out the address of examination center and attempt a exam on right time.
AAI Junior Assistant Call Letter 2017
Applicants who going to appear in this examination they must have admit card with them otherwise there are not permitted in examination hall because without admit card. For more information applicants may visit on the official website.
- Name of the Organization: Air Authority of India
- Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant
- Location: Southern Region, Chennai
- Number of posts: 149
- Last date of applying: 31-03-2017
- Applying mode: offline
- Admit Card Release Date: 2 weeks before the Exam
- Category: Admit Card
- Official Website: http://www.aai.aero
People who want to download the Admit Card they can get it here or directly visit the AAI official website.
How to Download AAI JA Exam Admit Card 2017
- applicants have to visit on Official website
- Then click on the appropriate link.
- In Recruitment Details select your Exam.
- Then find the Download Admit Card.
- Click on that.
- Enter the Required Details like Name, Registration No, Date of Birth, Phone Number.
- Your Call Latter will appear on the Screen.
- Take Copy of the Hall Ticket.
Important exam dates:
|Download Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|