AFCAT Syllabus 2017 is here to download subject wise where AFCAT Exam Pattern has renew once again. Get Pdf for AFCAT 1 Syllabus for Flying Branch, Technical and Ground Branch
AFCAT Syllabus 2017
A notification is released by the Indian air force for the exam of AFCAT 1 2017. This examination is held two times in a year. This is a good opportunity for those people who are interested in defense. The exam for this exam will be approximately held on February. Candidates who applied for the AFCAT1 exam are finding the syllabus for the exam. From here you get topic wise syllabus and exam pattern description. Contenders going to start their preparation for AFCAT. For preparation of this exam they need full information of this exam regarding exam pattern, syllabus etc. you can get all this stuff from here.
AFCAT Syllabus Course Details
There include mainly three courses which is as follows:
- Flying branch
- Technical branch
- Ground duty
AFCAT 2017 Exam pattern
|Subject||No. of questions|
|Time duration||2 hours|
AFCAT 2017 Subject wise syllabus
Every subject has many topics. So every subject topic wise describe below.
- General Knowledge: From this section they check the general awareness of the contenders. Under it many topics are cover such as History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defense, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, and Politics etc.
- English: From this check they check the fluency of English because today almost work is done in English under it many topics are covers such as Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms, Testing of Vocabulary etc.
- Mathematics: By this section they check the candidate calculation capacity and arithmetic knowledge. The topics are Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Simple interest etc.
- Reasoning: By this they check the mental awareness of the candidate its topics are verbal Skills, Spatial Ability etc.
AFCAT Syllabus 2017 for technical branch:
For Technical branch course Engineering Knowledge Test is taken by which they check the basic knowledge of engineering required for the technical branch. In this examination total 75 questions will be asked and its time duration is 1 hour.
- General Engineering: The total number of question is 40. Its topics are Modern Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computers, Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Specialist Paper for each Engineering discipline: the total number of questions of this section is 35. Its topics are Computer and Electronics, Mechanical, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of AFCAT or EKT exam basis. Those contenders who will qualify the exam will be shortlist for interview, Medical Test, Intelligence Test, Group Test and Psychological Test which taken by the AFCAT selection board.
|Starting Date||December 2016|
|Closing Date||December 2016|
|Exam Date||February 2017|
|Result Date||April 2017|
|Course Commencement||July/August 2017|