AIPVT Application Form 2017
AIPVT Application Form 2017 recently releases a notification for AIPVT Apply Online Registration Link. For all those applicants who willing to get admission in A.H & B.V.Sc. Courses for taking admission in this course applicants passed the All India Pre-Veterinary Test. Which conduct every year through Veterinary Council of India conducts it is national level entrance examination every year huge number of applicants appears in this exam and who qualify the AIPVT Application Form 2017 exam they will get admission. This is good news for all those applicants who want to make their career in this field and now searching a admission date and good colleges for taking admission so wait is finish for applicants. Here we provide a information related to admission in the process of exam applicants 15% seats of various government institute reserve quota seats to expect from Jammu & Kashmir State students and other 85% state in the veterinary colleges through this entrance examination.
AIPVT Apply Online Notification 2017
For more information related to eligibility criteria applicants may check the given below information on this page such as application fee, selection process, admit card, applying process and others. Applicants who passed in 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects they must apply by filling the AIPVT 2017 Online Application Form on the official website. J&K candidates are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. They have to upload the Self Declaration, if they claim eligibility.
|Name of the organization||Veterinary Council of India|
|Name of exam||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Exam category||State level|
|Date of exam||Second week of May 2017|
- Contenders should have qualified in the Intermediate Exams with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- Candidate must be secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB and English in qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing in intermediate can also apply. Candidates if you want to Latest Jobs in Delhi then click here for apply online.
Except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir, Candidate should be an Indian national.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they should have Minimum age 17 years as on or before 31st December, 2017.
25 years is the upper age limit of the candidate’s. For SC/ST/OBC category candidates there is a relaxation of 5 years.
- 1500/- (Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) for general/OBC applicants.
- 750/- (Rs. 750/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) for SC/ST/PH applicants.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via DR/CR card, Net Banking or through e-challan by using SB Collect facility by depositing fee in State Bank of India.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Some Important points:
- Haryana, Manipur and Rajasthan have given their consent to fill up State Quota seats.
- AIPVT 2017 will be an offline pen and paper test.
- Syllabus will be taken from the state and central board of 11th & 12th class fro the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- There is no limit on number of Attempts for appearing in AIPVT.
- For each correct response the applicant will get 4 marks. For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted.
Before appear in AIPVT Application Form 2017 exam applicants download admit card for getting a permission to enter in examination hall. It is essential document and necessary to bring during the examination, it release before some days of exam. For more information about How to Download Admit Card Online Candidates click here.
Selection Process for AIPVT Application Form 2017
Candidates are selected based on their performance in Exam. Applicants who have qualified in AIPVT invited for counseling process as per rank wise.
After selection of applicants will appear in counseling round in the counseling process includes the selection of colleges, allotment of seats based on the category and reporting the candidates to the respective colleges.
|Commencement of Online application form||February 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with late fees||first week of March 2017|
|Admit Card will be available from||Last week of May 2017|
|AIPVT 2017 Exam Date||second week of May 2017|
|The Result will be out on||Last week of May 2017|
How to Apply for AIPVT Registration 2017
- Firstly log in to official website
- Click on Homepage and search Online Application Form.
- After that read all information and instruction
- And fill all the details carefully.
- After filling the details, move to the payment procedure.
- Pay the fee through online using credit/debit card.
- And submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Update Soon|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card After Releasing||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|