Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana is announcing in Uttar Pradesh. Here we provide a Complete Details about this scheme, this scheme is announce by the CM of U.P under this scheme provide benefit to people who belonging to economically weaker section and poor laborers in Uttar Pradesh. This scheme is launching for the poor people who need healthy food in cheap price. Under this scheme the food is given three times such as breakfast, lunch, dinner in different price. This is government yojana which is known as Annapurna Bhojnalaya. Under Annapurna Bhojnalayas Scheme in UP, the government is creating the plan to run about 200 such subsidized meal canteens across the state.
As we all know this yojana is follow the ‘Amma Canteens’, a model subsidized food scheme of Tamil Nadu government after inspire this Amma Canteens’ Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Mr. Yogi Adityanath will take n a good step and provide a god notorious food on less price. On 12 April to present the scheme and it is expected that the CM will attend the presentation for lab our department has scheduled a meeting, the government plans to run about 200 such subsidized meal canteens throughout the state. Starting phase of this scheme will implemented in various district of U.P state.
Price of food:
- Breakfast will available at just 3 rupees
- Nutritious lunch would be Rs. 5 only
About this Scheme:
similar scheme in running in Tamil Nadu in the name of Amma Canteens and Rajasthan, the state of BJP government, where they providing breakfast at 5 rupees and lunch and dinner for Rs. 8. The total expenditure in establishing these 275 canteens will be Rs. 153.59 crores. Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana will be implemented in all the 14 municipal corporations across the state as a Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
Apply:- Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2017
Name of district with number of canteens:
|Name of districts
||Number of canteens
|Breakfast (200 Gms) Timings (7 To 10 AM)
||Lunch/ Dinner (450 Gms) Timings (12 To 03 PM)
Bread Pakoda (Two)
Arhar Dal Rice
Rules Implemented Under This Scheme
- The food provided under UP Annapurna Bhojnalaya Yojana will be given in their own utensils.
- For drinking purposes, the food providers will give their own glasses.
- Along with it, facility of water purifier, wash basin, dustbins and toilets are also maintained in these Bhojnalayas.
Apply: Credit Guarantee Scheme 2017
Information about validity
- Under this scheme canteen provide a card
- This will be standardized by taking token from the counter
- And which gets rechargeable after completion of its validity
- This Plastic Card will be connected to the base and the validity of such cards is for 7 days.
- The validity of this card will be in any Annapurna Canteen of the city
Check Latest Schemes :- New Update!
DMRC Housing Scheme 2017
BHIM Referral Scheme 2017
Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Yojana