- 1 AP PGECET 2018 Notification
- 2 AP PGECET Application Form 2018
- 3 AP PGECET Online Form 2018
- 4 Brief Info about AP PGECET Exam 2018
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET Entrance 2018
- 6 Educational Qualification AP PGECET 2018
- 7 Application Fee
- 8 Selection Procedure
- 9 Age Limit
- 10 AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
- 11 Download AP PGECET Syllabus 2018
- 12 Download AP PGECET Admit Card 2018
- 13 Download AP PGECET Answer Key 2018
- 14 Download AP PGECET Result 2018
- 15 Check AP PGECET Counseling Process
- 16 How to Apply AP PGECET Application Form 2018
- 17 Some useful Links
- 18 Important Links
AP PGECET 2018 Notification
Andhra Pradesh PGECET released AP PGECET 2018 Notification in the form of online application form with exam date eligibility criteria & syllabus. AP PGECET going to conduct an entrance exam for willing aspirants who willing to get a admission in M. Tech, M. Pharma in the fields of Engineering and Pharmacy. It provides opportunity to the applicant’s to make their career in that field after completing their degree in various courses which disclose above in the paragraph. Dear Candidates who willing to appear in this entrance exam they must apply online by filling the online application form on or before closing date.
AP PGECET Application Form 2018
As we all know PGECET is an Andhra Pradesh state level entrance. This exam is held for various courses such as M. Tech, M. Pharma in the fields of Engineering and Pharmacy and other. The exam of AP PGECET conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada every year huge numbers of applicants appear in this entrance exam and few qualify the exam and get admission this is competition who give best they will get chance to study in this institution. It releases application notification every year in the month of May.
AP PGECET Online Form 2018
Contenders if you want to more information AP PGECET Online Form 2018 related to eligibility criteria such as required qualification, Application Form, selection process, age limitation, selection process, applying process and other. Applicants may visit on the official website or check the given below details.
Brief Info about AP PGECET Exam 2018
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam Name||A.P Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET)|
|Application Mode||Online Exam|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for AP PGECET Entrance 2018
Educational Qualification AP PGECET 2018
- Candidates must have qualified B.E/B. Tech from a recognized university with 50% marks whereas 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- Applicants should have passed B. Pharma from a recognized university with 55% marks whereas 50% for reserved candidates for Applying Online AP PGECET Application Form 2018.
Apply for: Govt Jobs in AP
Candidates who willing to appear in exam they have to apply the application according to category as following
- For General aspirants: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/St candidates: Rs. 300/-
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Selection of applicants will base on their performance in entrance Exam 2018.
- Candidates qualified in Andhra Pradesh PSGECET Exam are called for the counseling process.
- The counseling procedure includes the selection of colleges/universities, seat allotments and reporting to the respective colleges.
The age of candidates who want to appear in examination the Minimum 22 years & Maximum Nil
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
The Exam Pattern of AP PGECET is as follows.
- AP PGECET Exam consists of 120 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper is of MCQ
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
Download AP PGECET Syllabus 2018
As we all know syllabus is important for every examination. It provides help to qualify the exam and provide a subjects information with topics for AP PGECET 2018.
Download AP PGECET Admit Card 2018
Admit Card necessary to bring in examination hall. On the basis of call letter applicants will get permission to enter in examination hall and is available on the official website before 20 or 30 days for the Exam. By downloading admit card, candidates can get the details of Andhra Pradesh AP PGECET 2018 exam date, timings, center, etc.
Download AP PGECET Answer Key 2018
Answer key release after the completion of Exam, the officials will release answer key within the few days before announce a result. Candidates can check their performance Answer Sheet for AP PGECET 2018.
Download AP PGECET Result 2018
Result is also play a vital role. On the basis of result it consists of total marks you have obtained and your rank. Based on that rank, applicants will get admissions in the offered courses.
Check AP PGECET Counseling Process
Counseling Process includes document verification & seat allotment. Contenders need to pay the counseling fee based on the category. Rs. 600/- for general candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates, After the payment of counseling fee, serial number and password are provided to the candidates for choosing the colleges.
How to Apply AP PGECET Application Form 2018
- Go to AP PGECET official website
- Click on the link attached to this page.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the online application form.
- Make a pay for application form if required
- Submit the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Released Date of Notification||1st week of March 2018|
|Opening Date of Online Application Process||1st week of March 2018|
|Closing Date for the submit of Online Application Form||3rd week of May 2018|
|Download of Admit Card||May 2018|
|Date of Examination||May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||May 2018|
|Starting Date of Counseling Process||June 2018|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Update Soon|
|Download Syllabus 2017 New Exam pattern PDF||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check AP PGECET Seat Allotment Order||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|