AP Traffic Police e Challan
AP Traffic Police e Challan has been introduced by the Hyderabad/ Cyberabad/ Telangana traffic police. Now online payment of the challan is possible. First of all everyone knows about traffic police challan, it is a spot traffic ticket issued by the traffic police for voilation of “Motor Vehicle Rules and Acts”. This challan is paid by the person for the voilation of the traffic rules as Penalty. One can pay this Penalty directly by cash at an e seva center online, through net banking or by any other payment mode as mentioned on the challan.
First legislation ‘Indian Motor Vehicle Act 1914’ was launched in India in the year 1914 to regulate the motor vehicles or other uses. Some amendments were made in the act in the year 1988 and new act was named as Indian Motor Vehicle Act 1988’. This act was revised by the government of India many times.
To submit the e challan through online mode or net banking or to check the status of challan, please follow the steps mentioned in the next stanza of the page. For more updates about the AP Traffic Police e Challan read the below given segment up to the end of the page which is designed to furnish the necessary information for our viewers. Viewers stay connected with us for more information about the things which is useful for you we tried to provide all the necessary information on our web portal.
Violation that generates eChallan
- Parking at No Parking Area
- Over speed
- Stop line at traffic signal
- Wrong U turn
- Wrong side driving
- Incorrect plate number
- Inappropriate number plate design and Etc.
Procedure to check AP Traffic Police e Challan status
- First of all those candidates who want to check the status of AP Traffic Police e Challan status need to log in to the official website which is “https://www.echallan.org/publicview/”
- Then after that you have to select one of the option given on the page open in front of you whether registration no. or license no. whatever you have
- Then you have to enter the no on the space you seen on the screen and caption also
- Then you have to click on “GO” option given after the space of caption
- If there is any pending Challan it will show on the next page. Otherwise nothing will display on screen.
- If there is any pending Challan then contenders you have to follow the procedure mentioned as under.
Procedure of payment of AP Traffic Police e Challan
- Contenders who wish to pay the AP Traffic Police e Challan online with the help of net banking and e seva then you have to follow the procedure as under
- After following the procedure mentioned above if there is any Challan which you have to pay then click one of the payment method such as AP Online, net banking and e seva
- Then an instruction box will open in front of you
- Then you have to read all the instructions very carefully
- Then you have to select the bank name for payment whether ICICI or state bank
- Then you have to note down the reference number appear on the screen
- Then you have to enter your Email Id
- Now contenders have to click Payment option
- Then enter your bank details which are asked on the screen
- Now at last you have to click submit option given in the end of the page
- And your payment has been submitted successfully