APTRANSCO AE Hall Ticket 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (APTRANSCO) is going to release the hall ticket for Assistant Engineer exam. The APTRANSCO AE Hall Ticket 2017 will be appearing soon on the official portal of APTRANSCO. The official site is “www.aptransco.gov.in “, for which the link is provided below in the same post. The APTRANSCO had given a golden opportunity to the job seekers of Andhra Pradesh who want to build their Government jobs. It was an offer for 136 vacant seats for the graduates to fulfill their dream and be a part of PSU Sector. A vast number of candidates filled the application forms for the same. The Corporation is looking for efficient, deserving and dedicated to work candidates to fill its vacant posts of Assistant Engineer.
Andhra Pradesh Asst Engineer Admit Card Online 2017
Like every other organization, The APTRANSCO Recruitment 2017 also gives preference to the talented and merit people. So it decided to conduct written test for selecting the right man for the right job. As a part of this selection process, The AP TRANSCO is going to release the APTRANSCO Admit card 2017 for conducting the exam soon.
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineering Call Letter 2017
Applicants, who have applied for the above mentioned posts, would be now seeking for the Admit Card. they can download the Admit Card from the link given below. Candidates can also have access to their Admit Card/ Hall tickets from the official site of APTRANSCO. The concerned authorities will open the link to download the Call Letter before 10 to 15 days of the exam. Hence, the required information will be updated soon as the officials publish the information regarding Admit Card/Call Letter 2017 on the main internet portal. The candidates will be selected only after qualifying the written exams to be followed by some more eligibility criteria. Contenders download APTRANSCO Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern click here.
NOTE: In order to get entry in the examination Hall, they need to be accompanied with the admit card/ Hall Ticket.
Steps to download TRANSCO Admit Card 2017
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official site of APTRANSCO
- The official site is “aptransco.gov.in”. or
- One may click on the link below.
- Now, the candidate has to look for the Admit Card 2017.
- Click on the link as soon as you find it.
- A new window will be opened asking you for your registration details.
- Now, registration number and password is to be entered.
- Then, click on submit button.
- On clicking, your Admit Card will get displayed on the screen.
- One may download the Hall Ticket now.
- Finally, print out of the admit Card is to be taken.
- Don’t forget to carry the admit Card to the exam center.
- As candidates are not allowed to enter in the examination Hall without admit card.
- At last, preserve the Call Letter for future reference.
Given below are some of the documents to be carried by the participant in the examination Hall, along with admit card:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learning license will not be accepted)
- Any other authentic document which proves identity
NOTE: photocopies of the above mentioned documents are necessary in order to authenticate aspirants’ identity.
|Admit card||Updated soon|
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers||Click Here|