Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
The Department of Posts Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication since 150 years. It is playing a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. There would be hardly any citizen left whose life is not being touched in any of the said ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The Department of Posts also acts as an agent for Government of India by discharging other services for the citizens of its country. It works on the vision: “India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice”.
Assam Post Office GDS 467 New Jobs Notification 2017
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 notification is released by the Assam Postal Circle for the recruitment of totals 467 jobs. The Post Office Recruitment 2017 vacancies are for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies. It is a golden opportunity for 10th pass job hunters. Candidates can apply for the job by paying very nominal application fee. Willing applicants who wish to grab this chance must apply on or before last date to apply. Candidates are required to go through instructions before filling the form. For more information about Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria, such as qualification, age, salary, selection procedure, relaxation etc. read given below details. Keen candidates must visit the link provided below, which provides all the detailed explanation for the post. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2017
|Organization Name||Assam Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Job Location/Category||State Govt Jobs in Assam|
|No of jobs||467|
|Official Web portal||indiapost.gov.in|
|start date to apply||April 07, 2017|
|Last date to apply||May 06, 2017|
Post Office Community wise details of GDS Posts 2017
|Community||No of Posts|
- Aspirants should have completed 10thclass or equivalent from recognized University / Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education for this job.
- The candidate should have basic computer knowledge and the same is required to furnish basic computer training certificate of at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
Note: No special importance will be given for having qualification higher than the mandatory qualification.
- The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should lie between 18 to 40 years as on the last date of submission of form.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates having academic merit and sports qualification will be given preference. For more details regarding selection process, one has to go through the notification. The link for the same is provided below in the same post.
Participating applicants have to pay below mentioned charges through Indian Postal Order (IPO) at the postal address provided below:
Male Applicants: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
Note: Women/SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Salary will be Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2000/- p/m for the selected candidates. Candidates download Gramin Dak Sevak Previous Papers in the form of PDF for preparing your Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017.
- All Mark sheets
- DOB Proof Certificates
- Caste Certificate for Relaxation
- Sports Qualification Certificates
- 2 Photos
How to Fill Assam Post Office GDS Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- The official site is “www.indiapost.gov.in”.
- Search for the notification there or one may click on the link provided below for notification.
- The Notification is in “.pdf” form.
- Job Seekers must, first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Paste the photo and cross sign it.
- Attach all the necessary documents in the prescribed form.
Note: The size of the photo should be as per prescribed size. Otherwise, it may lead to rejection of application form.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Application online Submission Start Date: 07/04/2017
- Application online Submission End Date: 06/05/2017
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|