Ayush NPGET Admission 2017
AYUSH NPGET (National Post Graduate Entrance Test) 2017 notification will be released soon by All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA). In order to get entry in PG courses offered by AYUSH, one has to obey the rules of Ministry of AYUSH which had already stated that “All AYUSH Post Graduate Courses from session 2017-18 will be made through AYUSH National Post Graduate Entrance Test (AYUSH NPGET)”. The concerned officials will be releasing application forms on the official website of All India Institute of Ayurveda. The official web Portal is ayush.gov.in. The link for the same is also provided below on the same page.
Candidates who have keen interest to take admission into the Doctor of Medicine/ Master of Science Ayurveda, Yoga Naturopathy, Siddha and Homeopathy courses they can apply for the National Post Graduate Entrance Test 2017 by filling Ayush NPGET Admission 2017 – 18 forms whenever they are made available. Applicants who have finished BAMS Course from any AYURDEVIC College recognized by the central council of Indian Medicine they are eligible to apply for Ayush NPGET Notification 2017.Ministry of AYUSH has All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) will be the conducted body for the AYUSH NPGET 2017.
|Name of Organization
|| All India Institute of Ayurveda
|| Admission Notification
|Name of Exam
|| National Post Graduate Entrance Test
|| Written Exam
Candidates must have passed BAMS Course from any AYURDEVIC College recognized by the central council of Indian Medicine.
Learn: How to Choose the Right College or University
For age criteria, one is required to visit notification as soon as it is made available
Selection will be based on the performance of the aspirants in the written examination conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
How to Apply Online
- The official site of Ayush NPGET 2017 is “gov.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read: How to Fill Application form Online
- Application online Submission Start Date: May 2017
- Application online Submission End Date: Update soon
Check More Useful Links You Would Like