UP Board Improvement Form 2017
Uttar Pradesh Board came into existence at Allahabad in the year of 1921. Uttar Pradesh Board conducted its first examination in the year of 1923. Every year, this Board of Uttar Pradesh conducts class 10 examinations and Class 12 examination (or inter college level examination) in the state of Uttar Pradesh only, India. This year also examinations for the same had been conducted. A great number of students are declared failed. The candidates who are declared failed need not to be worried or panic about anything. As we are here, going to provide you the complete details about UP Board Improvement Form 2017. Failed students need not to feel embarrassed as they are getting another chance through which they can score good marks.
UP Board 10th/12th Class Fees & Details 2017
UP Board has issued a notification in which it is stated that the students who got compartment can apply by filling UP Board compartment form. This notification is about filling up of forms against compartment. One needs to be in touch with the official portal of UP Board so as to get early information about the issue of forms. Students who wish to score good marks or whose marks are beyond their expectations, may also fill Board Improvement Form 2017, which will also be issued on the official site of UP Board. Given below are the details regarding issue of compartment and improvement forms. One is advised to go through them carefully.
Download: BHIM Referral Scheme 2017 CashBack Bonus
UP Board 10th/12th Class Improvement Form 2017
Students who have appeared for class 10th / 12th annual examination conducted by the UP Board in March 2017 and declared failed in examination, are eligible to apply for UP Board Compartment/ improvement Exam.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 100/- as per subject.
Mode of Payment:
Fee will be deposited offline through treasury challan form and demand draft etc.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Process to Fill UP Board Improvement Form 2017
one may follow the below mentioned steps to fill application form. These steps are very easy and helpful too.
- The candidates have to open official website of the UP board.
- The official website of the board is upmsp.nic.in.
- The homepage will appear.
- On the home page, search for “Fees & Forms’’ tab from menu bar.
- Click on the link and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the necessary details being asked.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
- Application fee need to be paid.
- Take the hard copy of the form by taking a print out.
- Now enclose the form in an envelope.
- Copies of necessary documents also be inserted in the envelope.
- Send the envelope to the postal address provided below.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Candidates have to remember that given below are the tentative dates only. The real dates will be mentioned as soon as the concerned authorities update the same.
- Last Date to Fill the Form: July- August 2017
- Date of Exam: August- September 2017
|Download Form||Update Soon|
|Official Page||Click Here|