BPCL Recruitment 2017
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is one of the most reputed company of India. Most of the candidates who were searching government jobs are now feel good by seeing this notification of BPCL Recruitment 2017 for 32 Process Technician & Utility Operator Gr. 7 Vacancies at Mahul (Mumbai).these posts are meant for only those candidates who are done their graduation or diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology etc. this company need young blood because of that reason the age limit is lying only from 18 year to 30 year.
BPCL 32 Process Technician & Utility Operator Gr. 7 Vacancies 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. But there is also age relaxation provided to the reserved class candidates also. More over the salary package is good enough as per working. So all the candidates who wish to join this company can apply for the same from the dated 5th June 2017. The last date of filling the application is on 26th June 2017. Moreover for easiness for candidates all the process of application submitting task is done through online basis. Download Syllabus 2017 & Previous Papers in PDF. The great news for all the candidate is that Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) will no charge any fee from their applicants for the same post application. for further enquire one can go through this post in which all the related information like qualification, age, no. of posts, procedure to download application form etc are given. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Post Name(s)||Process Technician & Utility Operator Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||32|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||26th June 2017|
|Start Date||5th June 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. Number||Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|Total number of posts||32|
|For Process Technician||For Utility Operator|
|Aspirants must have First Class (60%) full–Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
|Candidates should possess First Class (60%) full-Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE. and First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate OR Boiler Operations Engineer (BOE) certificate. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.|
- Minimum age required at the time of entry is 18 years
- Maximum age for the applying candidate should not be more than 30 years
- For SC/ST Candidates 5 years, For OBC (NCL) Candidates 3 years and
- For PWD Candidates, the age relaxation is 10 years.
There is no application fee. if fee is applicable Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- The selection of the candidates will be based on written test and skill test.
- And final Selection will be subject to the selected candidates clearing document/certificate verification.
Selected candidates can get attractive pay scale as given below:
- for Process Technician posts candidates can receive Pay Scale: 13800 to Rs. 41000/- per month and
- for Utility Operator posts aspirants should receive 13800 to Rs. 41000/- per month.
Procedure to apply www.bharatpetroleum.com 2017
- The official site of BPCL Recruitment 2017 is “bharatpetroleum.com”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Opportunity” at the top on the home page.
- Then select the desired post
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully and check the box”I agree”.
- After that the application form will be displayed.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the application form.
- Starting Date To Apply: started now
- Last Date to apply: 26th June 2017
|Official website||Click Here|