BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017:
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 – 18 has declare as PDF, Jr Account officer new exam design, for those competitors who going to appear in this exam which will be lead not long after in the wake of completing the applying strategy. so surge up every single one of the candidates who are really need to squash the exam and do course of action at home and just they all are sitting tight for the syllabus now hold up is over in light of the way that the syllabus before you. Syllabus expects a fundamental part for every last exam. We as a whole in all know everybody needs syllabus before the examination since they all are relied upon to get ready for their examination. Confirmation of hopefuls will be done on the initiate of best execution for giving finest influencing candidates need to download the syllabus and begin strategy through the syllabus. On the off chance that you expel the planning, by then you won’t be able to score unimaginable checks in the Exam.
Jr Account Officer New Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates Read Helpful Article About How to Reduce Exam Stress. In this syllabus there is constrained sections which will come in your examination so download the entire syllabus clearly will help you more through this syllabus. So you should be download and look at your syllabus which is identified with your exam so encouraged to all contenders who going to show up in this exam they should download syllabus. As we as a whole in all know in BSNL Recruitment 2017 syllabus there is obliged parts which will go before exam on the off chance that you anticipated that would influence game plans for your exam then you to need to download the entire syllabus. By and by you have to do a specific something and that is you have to download the whole syllabus which is open on official webpage. Candidates read How to Prepare For English & Mathematics & GK& Latest Current Affairs for preparing your examination.
Brief Information about BSNL JAO Syllabus:
- Name of the Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Post Designation : Junior Accounts Officer
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
- Selection Process : Written Exam & Interview
- Job Location : All Over India
- Category : Syllabus
- Official Website : www.bsnl.co.in
|1||Written Test||Paper I||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||3 Hours|
The Exam is of Objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam consists of two papers.
- Paper I consists of 150 questions
- Paper II consists of 150 questions.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 450 marks.
- Duration of the each paper is 3 Hours.
- There is negative marking for each wrong answer.
BSNL JAO Syllabus for Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Syllabus for Rationality/Reasoning
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
Syllabus for General English
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
General Awareness Syllabus:
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations
- Telangana State related Questions
BSNL JAO Paper 2 Syllabus Download
Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commerical Laws
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Cash and fund flow statements
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents
- and vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process
- Valuation of internal controls.
- Various types of Audit.
- Financial Management – an over view:
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organization of Finance Function
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Source and usage of final statements
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts
- Analysing financial performance
- Financial ratios
- Applications of financial analysis
- Problems in financial statements and analysis
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises:
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management & Control
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Sales Tax Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act
|Download Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|