CSIR Innovation Award 2017
The CSIR Innovation Award 2017 for school children is organized by CSIR. The program is to invite applications from the children of age of less than 18 years with their creative and technical ideas on the application form before March 31, 2017. The candidates have to come up with original, innovative, creative, technical, novel ideas. For this, the students need to be fresh and inventive in thoughts. The idea should be unique one. The students can work on related design ideas. It should not resemble anyone else. Resembled posts will be rejected on the spot. The students should come up with new ideas for the existing problems.
CSIR School Children CIASC Results 2017
The Council of Scientific Research and Development (CSIR) is established in 1942. It is an autonomous Body and India’s largest Research and Development (R&D) organization. On September 25, 2016, CSIR celebrated its Platinum Jubilee which was inaugurated by honorable Prime Minister “Narendra Modi”. CSIR is ranked at 84th among 4851 institutions worldwide.
Read Also: How to Choose Stream After 10th Class
CSIR Innovation Award 2017
|Last date||March31, 2017|
|Award presentation||September 26, 2017|
CSIR Innovation Award Reward 2017
The top 16 candidates will be awarded cash prizes and a certificate under the CSIR Innovation Award for School Children (CIASC). Selected entries will be awarded as follows:
|Prize||Amount||No. of Awards|
CSIR Innovation Award Application Form 2017
The students participating in the CSIR have to submit the details of their ideas in Hindi/English within 5000 words through email and through post also. The participants are required to send a scanned copy of authentication letter from their present school along with a separate page where the following detail should be mentioned:
- Title of the Innovation
- Name of the participant
- Date of Birth of Participant
- Name of the school where the participant is currently studying
- Residential address of the participant
- contact number
CSIR Online Application submission 2017
- The applicants have to submit their application form online on the below mentioned email address.
- Then they have to send a hard copy of their application in an A4 sized envelope via registered post/ courier to the below mentioned postal address.
Eligibility Criteria of CSIR 2017
- Participant should be below the age of 18 years as on July 1, 2017.
- Students who are enrolled in any recognized Indian school.
- Student can participate individually as well as in a group.
- Students participating in group will be regarded as 1 entry. They will not be considered separately.
CSIR Innovation Award Selection Process
- A renowned award selection committee is appointed by the CSIR which is going to play a vital role in selecting the entries.
- Firstly, after screening and evaluating, top 50 entries will be selected.
- Then these 50 shortlisted entries will be provided with a Training-cum-awareness which is related to IPR by Innovation Protection Unit (IPU) of CSIR.
- The training is going to be organized in july2017. The participants may gain in the presence of an instructor. New thing for the candidates to learn patent or design application.
- The selection of top16 students is based on their performance in Training-cum-awareness.
- The decision of the committee/CSIR will be final.
- Any query related to selection will not be entertained.
The top 16 students who won cash prizes and certificates will be awarded on September 26, 2017. The students along with their teachers would be provided with travel allowance at the time of training.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
In case more information is needed, one may go ahead to the official page, the link for which is provided below.
“Head Innovative Protection Unit-CSIR
NISCAIR Building, 14, Satsang Vihar Marg
Special Institutional area
|Official Career/Result Page of CSIR||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|