E Court Recruitment 2017:
E Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has announced for Group D Jr Clerk, Steno Posts Form is declared on the official website which is given below on this page. After selection applicants will get good salary package with some remuneration. ”. India’ first e Court was established at Hyderabad. This task is financed by Department of Justice, Government of India. This is government sort work. Candidates who discovered qualified themselves they should apply online by filling the application shape on official site at the latest last date. Intrigued hopefuls may apply inside 26-09– 2017. Points of interest of the notice are given above. e – Court venture was conceptualized on the premise of the “National Policy and Action Plan for Implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the Indian Judiciary-2005″. Intrigued hopefuls may send their application in endorsed organize alongside the duplicates of important archives and declarations to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Sonepur (Odisha) at the latest 26-09-2017.
Group D Jr Clerk, Steno Posts Form 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Furthermore, after determination candidates will get great measure of pay scale. Competitors can apply for these opening by means of online mode at the latest the last date of present the application frame. This is great open door for all candidates who need to make their vocation and make their future splendid. Applicants who want to apply they should complete the required qualification and age criteria and other details. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before filling up the form and read a criterion which is given below on this page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about E Court Recruitment:
- Name of organization: E Court Recruitment
- LOCATION: Jobs in Odisha
- Post Name – Junior Clerk –Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin
- Category: Sarkari Naukri
Number of Posts – 32 posts (Junior Clerk –Copyist-20, Junior Typist-03, Stenographer-08, Salaried Amin-01)
- Junior Clerk –Copyist- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board and must possess a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Junior Typist –The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board and must possess a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- Stenographer –The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board and must possess a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute and must have shorthand speed of 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Salaried Amin –The candidates must have passed Matriculation examination or any equivalent examination with a pass in Revenue Inspector Training from a recognized institute.
- UR/OBC- Rs.100/-
- SC/ST – No Fee
The allotted application fee can be paid through Treasury Challan. Details of accounts are given in the official notification. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
Applicants who interested in this recruitment they must complete their Age should be maximum 32 yrs. And age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants who will get selection they must passes Exam 2017 and then they will call for next round in Interview.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test followed by skill test and viva voce test.
Applicants who want to apply they will fill the form through online mode.
Applicants after selection will get good amount of pay scale of Rs. Rs.5200-Rs.20200/- + grade pay which is decided by the organization.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their admit card form official website because it necessary to bring during examination.
How to Apply E Court Recruitment 2017
- Applicants firstly visit the official website
- Click on the application link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details of name, age, education details of the candidate.
- And also attached essential document.
- Make application fee payment.
- Submit the application form
- And take a print out for future use
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
Last Date for Submission- 26-09-2017
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|