EPF Housing Scheme 2017
EPF Housing Scheme 2017 is now launched and here you can find the details about How to Register Online & Benefits of this yojana. As you know well that our country India have 1.34 billion people and 60% of the population live under the poverty and so many people are so many financially weak that own house is just a dream of them. So, the government of India started this EPF Housing Yojana 2017. In this scheme, government of India hand over a low-cost housing solution that is mainly focused to the people who are live under these following group, that are
- Low to middle-level income group and Minorities.
- Women who either falls in low-level income group or any section of the minority.
- Family with one married couple and their unmarried children
- People who doesn’t have own pakka house in all over the country.
EPF Housing Yojana 2017 Details & Benefits
Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation set a goal to benefit almost 70% of the total Employment Provident Fund subscribers through this EPF Housing Yojana 2017. Actually this scheme is a part of P.M. Avaas yojana that divided into 3 phases of 2 years each. That is as following manner. As an estimated that there are 5 Carore EPF subscribers living the country. Now this scheme is in their 2nd phase and in this phase the scheme targeted 200 cities by March 2017.
- 1st phase- 2015-2017
- 2nd phase- 2017-2019
- 3rd phase- 2019-2022
Employment Provident Fund Housing Yojana 2017 Details
- Old/ disabled people will be preferred when allocating the ground floor houses
- The Houses will be constructed such a way that they all are sustainable and environment-friendly.
- Applicant should belong to low-level income group or OBC or tribal group or must be a woman
- 2 Crore houses will be developed under this Employment Provident Fund Housing Yojana 2017
- The rate of interest on Housing loan will be 6.5% for 15 years whenever this is 10% to 105% in the market with our this scheme.
- For identity proof, PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Voter Card or Driving License is required.
- For address proof, Voter ID or electricity bill or telephone bill is required.
- SC/ ST/ OBC needs to present their minority certificate.
- Also one need to present Passport or Aadhar Card or Birth Certificate as a proof of Nationality
- Income certificate ranging between 15-20 thousand per month is required.
How to Register Online for EPF Housing Scheme 2017
- Candidates must needed to make a group of the eligible employees as Housing Society
- Then tie up with bank and builder by the Housing Society and builder will be constructed the houses according to the Housing Society Plans.
- After all these houses will be distributed in to the EPF employee.
- Candidates can withdraw the money from their EPF account as a loan and pay back as bank norms
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Helpline for EPF Housing Yojana 2017
Important Link for EPF Housing Scheme 2017
|Official Web portal of the organization||Click Here|