GUJCET 2017 has release Application Form, and gives detail about How to apply online& with Eligibility criteria. This is good news for all those applicants who wiling to get a admission in various courses which is offered by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). Applicants see given below detail about application form and method related to applying they must check given below information. For registering online, the candidates must submit the user ID and password. Applicants if you really think you are interested in these courses they must fulfill the eligibility Criteria such as application fee, applying process, selection method and other details check the given below details, if you want to more detail then you have to check the official website.
Gujarat GSEB Application Form 2017
Here we also provide information related to exam date. Every year number of Aspirants appeared in exam. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking for admissions in various offered program me such as B.E, B.Tech, MBBS and BDS etc. Candidates have to fill Application Form by visiting official website, via online mode. It is mandatory for the candidates to register online, in order to participate in GUJCET 2017. This is opportunity for all those applicants who willing to get a admission they must apply if applicants fulfill the eligibility criteria related to registration form. GSEB have made the application form of GUJCET 2017 available from March 30, 2017 to April 16, 2017. For more information related to this application form applicants may visit on official website.
Brief info about GUJCET Entrance Exam 2017
|Course Name||B.E, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS|
|Organization name||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Last date of applying||April 16, 2017|
Contenders who are going to apply for Registration, after completing Grade 10 and give the examination after passing 10+ 2.
Read Also: How to Choose Stream After 10th Class
Candidates who want to apply they should not be less than 17 years of age and not above 25 years of age.
List of Documents DURING Registration:
- Demand Draft taken towards registration fee
- Attested copy of 12th pass
- Attested Copy of 10th class passing marks certificate by Chartered Accountant or Gazette Officer
- For foreign students attested copy of nationality
- Attested copy of Date of Birth certificate IF not available in 10th Marks certificate.
- Proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC and Disable
Candidates have to sum up Rs. 250/- Applying contenders can remit the amount of application fee in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance test Cell, Gandhinagar.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
Candidates will get selection on the basis of entrance exam& counseling process.
GUJCET GSEB Exam Admit Card 2017
The admit card release two weeks before the date of exam. Candidates necessary to bring a Admit Card to appear for the exam. Without Hall Ticket, no candidate is allowed into the examination hall.
GUJCET GSEB Exam Results 2017
After successfully conduct exam Results will release in the month of June. After the declaration of the results, the officials will prepare merit list based on the rank. Based on that merit list
Note: Candidates who are outside the state of Gujarat passed their Higher Secondary with Science Stream or equivalent examination from States other than Gujarat have to submit the Registration Details along with the documents mentioned above at the given address:
Admission Committee for Professional Courses
L.D. College of Engineering Campus
Ahmedabad – 380015
How to Apply Online Gujarat GUJCET GSEB Exam 2017
- Visit on the Official Website that is www.gseb.org
- Register yourself some details will open on your computer screen.
- Aspirants have to fill examination name, Registration No, Mobile No
- Submit all the asked information
- Entering details in Application Form such as Date of Birth, Name, Educational Qualifications info
- Applying contenders need to upload scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature, as per specifications.
- After uploading all documents, strike on “Submit” button
- Take a hard copy of submitted application form and keep it safe for future make of use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|GUJCET 2017 Application Form Events||Important Dates|
|Start date of submitting GUJCET 2017 Registration||March 30, 2017|
|Last date to register online for GUJCET 2017||April 16, 2017|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Booklet||Click Here|
|Download Press Note||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|