HPU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
Haryana Power Utilities (HPU) notification is released by the department of HPU. The notification is about to fill the vacant posts HPU Recruitment Through GATE 2017. The number of vacancies is yet to be declared. Haryana Power Utilities (HPU) has come up with an opportunity for engineering graduates of electrical and civil cadre for the post of Assistant Engineer. The application form for the same will be made available through GATE in the month of April 2017.
Haryana Power Utilities Jobs 2017
HPU comprises of HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL, which generate, transmit and distribute electricity in the state of Haryana. The candidates who wish to be settled in government sector and possess the required eligibility can fill the application form. The only condition after engineering is to clear GATE 2017. It is an opportunity for the job seekers belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Haryana State only that they are getting reservation as well as relaxation in marks also. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
Haryana State Govt Jobs GATE Notification 2017
The application process will commence and the number of vacancies will be announced after the declaration of GATE 2017 Result. The interested candidates are required to crack the exam conducted by concerned authority established by GATE 2017. Interested and eligible aspirants have to apply within the prescribed time limit. In case of any doubt, the selection criteria are also available in the links provided below. Job seekers, who fulfill prescribed criteria and bears excellent dedication, motivation for the work, can apply, and have a chance to get selected, for the relevant post within the prescribed dates. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Organization name: Haryana Power Utilities (HPUs) comprising of:
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL)
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL),
- Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL),
- Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL)
- Vacancy detail: to be announced later.
- No of vacancies:52
- Job Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting date of application: to be announced soon.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Eligibility Criteria of Haryana Power Utilities Jobs 2017
The given below standards are mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria by HPU:
The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years which should not be more than 42 years in any case.
The benefit of reservation can be taken up by the candidates having domicile of Haryana only. This is as per the guidelines of Haryana government. Candidates apply online for more Latest Haryana Govt Jobs click here.
- Candidates must have Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the main subjects up to class X.
- The Aspirants must have passed B.E or B.Tech from a University recognized by Central Government or a State Government. The minimum aggregation of marks to be scored is as follows:
- For General category Candidate-aggregate 60% marks.
- For Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) – aggregate 55% marks.
NOTE: SC/ST candidates should have a domicile of Haryana State.
Following points will be followed in order to select deserving, admirable, excellent, meritorious aspirant:
- The recruitment for Haryana Power Utilities (HPU) will be based only on the score of GATE 2017.
- So, it is quite necessary for the interested candidates to appear in the exam of GATE 2017.
- No interview will be conducted for the vacant posts in the month of April, 2017.
- Selected candidates will be directly posted as Assistant Engineer/ Electrical Cadre and Assistant Engineer/ Civil Cadre.
Read Also: How To Prepare For Job Interview 7-Easy Tips
How to Apply HPU GATE Application Form 2017
- The desiring aspirants should belong to the engineering stream.
- Candidates need to appear in the exam of GATE 2017.
- The Result of GATE 2017 will be declared in the month of April.
- An advertisement will be published regarding result declaration.
- Candidate need to look for his/ her name in the result sheet.
- If it appears, only then, aspirants can apply for the posts advertised by Haryana Power Utilities (HPU).
- Application form will be available in the month of April.
- Candidates have the opportunity to fill the application form once only.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
NOTE: Job hunter, who fulfills the above mentioned criteria, will be eligible for the recruitment.
Pay Scale: the selected candidates will be getting salary on a scale of Rs.9300- 34800 +Rs.5400 (Grade Pay).
Important upcoming Dates:
|Declaration of GATE 2017 Result||March 27, 2017|
|Application for Haryana Power Utilities||April, 2017|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Official site of GATE||Click Here|
|State Govt Jobs 2017||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs 2017||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri 2017||Click Here|