- 1 Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017
- 2 Indian Post Office Call Letter 2017
- 3 Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- 4 Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017 Status
- 5 How to Download Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017
- 6 Notable Dates:
- 7 Important Links for Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017
- 8 Some Useful Links
Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017
Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017 is available now to download. Candidates who applied for Postman/ Mail Guard Exam download their Hall Ticket/Call Letter through the official web portal of the organization that is rajpostexam.com. As you already informed, earlier, Indian Post Office Department released a new notification to fill the suitable candidates in different vacant chairs in the departments for various posts. Appliers who are going to appearing in this exam can download their Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017 for this online test. This exam will be held at the various examination venues in all over the country on 22nd of January 2017. You can get your Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter before the exam because without Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017, no one will be permitted to enter the examination centres.
Indian Post Office Call Letter 2017
Candidates who registered for this Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 may download their Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017 following these simple steps that we are arranged in the below bulleted texts. You can check and download Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket by following the entire essential steps that are given as below.
Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates who will be obtained well marks in this examination and fulfil other eligibility criteria will be called for further selection process which is document verification and interview round. Shortlisted candidates will be invites for final round of selection. In order to enter in the examination venue, you must have your Admit card along with you otherwise you will not be permitted to enter in the examination centre. So, follow the above steps carefully and get your Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017 and reach the exam centre on time.
Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017 Status
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
How to Download Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017
- Very firstly, visit the official web portal of India Post which is rajpostexam.com.
- On the home page, click on “Post Office online Recruitment Portal Rajasthan circle”
- After that pick ‘Download admit Card’ which is placed in front of “Direct Recruitment of post man and mail guard”
- After that, fill the required details such registration no. and password.
- Then press “Login” button and your admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Save it and make a hard copy of this Admit Card for further usage
Examination Date for Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard:-22 January 2017 (12:00 Noon to 02:00 P.M.)
Important Links for Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017
|Download Indian Post Office Admit Card 2017||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website of Indian Post Office||Click Here|
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|