Jan Dhan Yojana 2017
As on 15 august 2015 Pardhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme has been published by our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. It’s about 10 crore bank accounts are opened under this scheme as on January 2015. It is a very famous financial insertion scheme. Here’s a good news for those people who did not claim last year for PMJDY scheme 2017, they can now fill their application form and get the benefits of Pardhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme 2017.
Guinness World Records Recognizes this Achievements and its Certificate says that “The most bank accounts opened in 1 week as a part of financial inclusion campaign is 18,096,130 and was achieved by Banks in India from 23 to 29 August 2014”.
According to all bank records 18.70 crore accounts were opened as on 7th October 2015 and 25146.97 crore rupees were deposited in these accounts. Here it is a short description for more details about its eligibility, benefits and application from you may check out the below given details very carefully.
PMJDY Eligibility Standard:
The main eligibility required to apply for this scheme in given as follow:
- Between-59 old year person can apply for it.
- Head of the family is the only person who covers under this scheme.
- If the head of the family is 60 years older or more than 60 years in that case the second earning person will be eligible for it.
- As a life cover protection after 26 January 2016, rupees 30000 will be given.
- In case of joint account holder primary person will get the benefits of this scheme.
- Every bank account holder must have rupey debit card which must be linked with adhar card.
- Firstly, this scheme will be available for five years till the close of 2019-20 and after that it will be renewed as per its success.
(Those people in whose case TDS will be deducted from their income or whose income is taxable under income tax act 1981 and Employees of public sector banks, public sector undertakings and central and state govt. are not eligible for it.)
Benefits of PMJDY:
- Special benefits will be given under this scheme.
- Interest will also be given on the deposits.
- Account can start with a zero balance
- Rs 30000/- life insurance cover will be given.
- RS 1 lack Accidental insurance cover will be given
- Upto RS. 5000/- overdraft facility will be given to per household, only one account preference will be given to women account holder.
- Easy money transfer in all over India
- In case of the unfortunate death of the account holder RS. 30000/- death benefit will be given to the nominee of that account holder.
- Check Here – Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana 2017
Procedure to fill PMJDY scheme form:
- Here we provide you a link in the end of this page.
- You can download account opening form from there.
- Fill the application form very carefully.
- Submit it with resident proof and ID proof to the nearest bank
Claim settlement procedure under insurance cover.
- The nominee has to go to the appropriate bank, where the PMJDY scheme account is active of the account holder i.e deceased partner.
- Give full details of the death of the account holder.
- Following document must be submitted to the bank:
- Deceased partner death certificate
- Deceased partner aadhar card photocopy.
- Validity verification and In force status of the Rupey card
- Ration card or BPL card photocopy.
- Submit the claim form to the bank.
- Bank, lodges the claim with LIC
- The designated Pension & Group Scheme Office of LIC settled the death claim of RS. 30000/-.
PMJDY Official Website