KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2018
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2018 now released by the KPSC. You can get it in PDF format and Download New Exam Pattern through www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. All candidates who are applied for Karnataka Teaching and Non-Teaching jobs through KPSC that are informed that they can get the KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2018 from here, on this page. As you already know that the Karnataka Public Service Commission invites the eligible candidates only to written test examination in selection process for these vacancies and after declaration the result of this examination only shortlisted candidates are invites for further process that is personal Interview. So get the Karnataka Public Service Commission from here and start your preparation according them.
Before going to KPSC Group Syllabus 2018, we are presented brief details about Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 hence you get an idea and start the preparation to crack this reputed examination according to latest KPSC Group Syllabus 2018.
A Brief Overview of Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification 2018
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No of Posts||1203 Posts|
|Post Name||Group A (Technical), Group B (Technical/Non Technical), Group C (Technical) Posts|
|Starting date to Apply||17-12-2016|
|Closing date to Apply||15-01-2017|
KPSC Group A, Group B & Group C Syllabus & Exam Pattern
If you don’t know the accurate Exam Pattern of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 or have some doubt about it than you can get the KPSC Group A, Group B & Group C Syllabus & Exam Pattern from here. We are updating this page on a regular basis and so you can get the details here as accurate as in official notification the Exam Pattern for Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for KPSC Group A, B, C is here in below tubulised text.
|S. No||Exam Type||Paper||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Paper||200||1:30 min|
|2.||Specific Paper||200||2 hrs|
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2018 subject-wise
Candidates Read Helpful Article About How to Reduce Exam Stress. There are six subjects in the syllabus of KPSC Group A, B, C which are General Knowledge, English/ Kannada, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Knowledge. Here are the details of topic of the subjects which are asked in KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus for KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2018 in following lines. Candidates read How to Prepare For English & Mathematics & GK& Latest Current Affairs for preparing your examination.
KPSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus 2017 for General Knowledge
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Important Days.
- International & National Organizations.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian National Movement.
KPSC Group A, B & C Syllabus 2018 for English/ Kannada
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms
- Vocabulary etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus 2018 for Physics
- Laws of motion.
- Kinetic theory.
- Units and measurements.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Alternating current.
- Current electricity.
- Communication systems.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Wave optics.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Physical world.
- Motion in a plane.
KPSC Group A, B, C Syllabus 2018 for Chemistry
- The s – block elements.
- Organic chemistry
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Surface chemistry.
- Atomic structure.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Solid state.
- Electro chemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- P-block elements.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
KPSC Teaching Non Teaching Syllabus 2018 for Biology
- Genetics, Cytogenetics & Plant Breeding.
- Biochemistry & Plant Physiology.
- Mycology & Plant Pathology.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Viruses, Bacteria & Algae.
- Angiosperms Morphology Taxonomy & Embryology.
- Biotechnology, etc.
Karnataka PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Syllabus 2018 for Computer Knowledge
- MS Office.
- MS Word.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Excel.
- Introduction to Computer Science.
- MS Power Point.
- Workplace Productivity Tools.
- PC Software and Office Automation.
- Computer Software & Hardware
Important Links for KPSC Group A, B & C Syllabus 2018
|Official Press Note for KPSC 2017||kpsc.kar.nic.in/|
|KPSC Syllabus 2018 in PDF||drive.google.com/file/d/0B_NkbqxMriejZy10RTdCSy15N0E/view|
|Download Previous Papers||Click Here|