Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 2018
The government of India and Parliament of India announced recently the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 posts for Lok Sabha Secretariat. These posts are belongs to all over the India which belongs to the category of central government posts. There are total 28 vacant posts are available on the official portal of lok sabha. Which are further divided in two classes of vacancy one is belongs to Executive/ Legislative/ Committee / Protocol Officer, these are 16 in numbers and anther is belongs to Research/Reference Officer which are 12 posts. Even that there is very strict age restriction regarding the post that no candidate is allow (except reserved classes) more than 27 years old at the time of joining the post.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Apply @loksabha.nic.in 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Even the perquisites, which are provided in these posts, are according to the central government pay commission, which is good enough along with the grade pay. The selection criteria of candidates are as usual written test and skill interview basis. Therefore, for these posts those candidates whose academic qualifications are according to the norms of the same posts can apply. The application form for these posts will be available from 9 June 2017 and until the date of 10 July 2017. The date of examination is already declare by the department that is as on aug/sep 2017. For more detail, one can visit on the official site as well as follow our posts. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Organization||Lok Sabha Secretariat|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Educational Qualification :
|Executive/Legislative/Committee/Protocol Officer||Research/Reference Officer|
|· Applying candidates should have the Master Degree in Any relevant discipline from any recognized university or
· Two years Post Graduate Diploma in any Discipline or
· LL.B degree from a recognized university
|· Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or
· Two years Post Graduate Diploma in any discipline recognized university or
· LL.B degree from
The applicants must have age, not more than 27 years and Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Age Relaxation will be applicable to the reserved candidates as per the Govt rules.
The selected candidates will get the best pay scale Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with Rs.5400/- Grade pay.
Applied Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in the written examination and interview conducted by the organization.
Candidates refer the official advertisement for application fee details. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- Online Application Starting from – 09th June 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 10th July 2017
- Date of Written Examination – Aug/Sep 2017
How to Apply Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017
- The official site of LS is “www.loksabha.nic.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|