NVS Recruitment 2017 – 2018
According to the NVS Recruitment 2017 notification, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has taken out various posts to fill up the empty vacancies of 392 TGT, PGT, & Other Jobs. It’s the great opportunity for the job seekers. A good salary and not much qualification required in these posts have a great chance for the job seekers to apply for these types of jobs. The candidates who are eligible to these posts are required to fill the application form of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) before the last date of submission which is given below. The person is below the age of 62 years are eligible to these posts. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) have also given oppurtunities to the female to work as a nurse with a good monthly salary.
NVS Walk in For 392 TGT, PGT & Other Jobs 2017
So, the interested candidates are required to fill the application forms with the required details and necessary documents attached with it before the last date. After the checking of application forms we select the candidates as per our requirement and the selected candidates are now eligible to sit in the written examination. Candidates download NVS Syllabus 2017 TGT PGT Exam Pattern in PDF. The candidates who clear the written examination are been called up for personal interview and on the basis of their performance in the interview they are selected. So, job hunters don’t waste much time and start applying for the post you are suitable for. For the more details you can visit our official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS). Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here.
|Name of the Posts||Name of the Location||No of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teachers(PGT)||Andhra Pradesh||84 Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teachers(TGT)||Karnataka||163 Posts|
|Faculty-cum-System Administrator (FCSA)||Kerala||54 Posts|
|Miscellaneous Category Teacher||Telangana||91 Posts
- Candidates should be 12th / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or equivalent examinations from any recognized board. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- for the post wise qualification details, one may refer to the official Notification
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 62 years
- Age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms.
Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale from the organization with some other attractive allowances according to their work profile as per body’s norms and regulations. Different posts have a different pay scale which is shown as under:
- PGTs who are for normal station have Rs.27500/- and for hard station it is Rs.32500/-
- PGTs for food production & beverages have a monthly salary Rs.20000/-
- Same as, TGTs for normal station is Rs.26250/- p.m and for hard station p.m salary is Rs.31250/-
- Monthly salary of FCSA is Rs.26250/-
- And, for female nurse staff p.m salary is Rs.20000/-
Note: if fees is applicable then pay through online payment by debit/credit card.
- 4th may 2017 is the last date of submitting the application forms.
- Written examination will be conducted on 8th may 2017.
- Interview will be on 30th May to 1st June 2017.
Selection of the individuals will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
How to apply NVS Online Form 2017
- The official site of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2017 is “http://mhrd.gov.in/nvs”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official page||Click Here|