OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017
OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2017 has announced for those who want to Apply Online for 230 PGT Jobs. This is good opportunity for all those applicants who willing to get a job in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).this are government type job Junior Lecturer, Post Graduate Teacher. So applicants who found eligible themselves they must apply online by fill u the application form on or before last date. Interested candidates who are willing to get these jobs should apply for OPSC Junior Lecturer Vacancy 2017 @ www.opsc.gov.in before 21st August 2017. If you want more detail or information about this recruitment then you have to do one thing and that is you have to go our page which is available on our official website.
Apply Online 230 PGT Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. As we all know this time government job is valuable compare than private job. So Candidates will get selected according to their performance in Written Exam and Viva Voce Test. All Master’s, B.Ed., BCA Degree holders among various departments can apply for the above posts according to the OPSC Recruitment 2017, Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form and see if they fulfill the eligibility criteria then they have to fill the form in correct manner with accurate data. Download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern in PDF. Here we provide information related to eligibility such as required qualification, age limitation, selection process, applying instruction etc. For more information related to this recruitment applicants may visit on the official website. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about OPSC:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lecturer, Post Graduate Teacher.|
|Start date to apply online||1st August 2017.|
|The last date to apply online||21st August 2017.|
|Category||Jobs in Odisha|
Vacancy Details of OPSC 2017:
|Name of the Post||Name of the Subject||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Lecturer/ Post Graduate Teacher||Physics.||31 Posts.|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC 2017
- Candidates who want to applied for the above posts must have Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject from recognized institute or university.
Candidates who want to apply they must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Odisha Govt. or OPSC.
Applicants who want to apply they should pay the application fee according to their category: Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 300/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-s/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of performance.
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Junior Lecturer/PGT Posts: Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs 4,600 and other allowances as per Odisha Govt
How to apply for the OPSC Exam 2017
- First, candidates have to visit the Official Website i.e www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on the Odisha PSC Official Notification and read it carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online Button and choose the post you wish to apply.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature, and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will notice submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay the necessary Application Fee.
- Take a print out of Application form for future reference.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Start date to fill the online application form: 1st August 2017.
- End date to fill the online application form: 21st August 2017.
- Final date for payment: 28th August 2017.
- Final date for submission of hard copy: 31st August 2017.
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|