OPSC Recruitment 2017
OPSC Recruitment 2017, release Odisha PSC 58 posts for Assistant Professor Notification is declared Online Application Form. Applicants who interested and think they fulfill the eligibility criteria they must check the posts and if they think posts are suitable for them then they apply on or before last date of applying. This is good career making chance for all those applicants who searching a job in OPSC. OPSC is announcing job related to state government and it also known as Odisha Public Service Commission.
Odisha PSC 58 Assistant Professor Notification 2017
Candidates read the all information which is given below on this page here we described the OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 notification information. Advised for all applicants they must read all essential information before fill up the form. Aspirants who are interested they must grab this job opportunity if they fulfill the eligibility criteria first and then apply online at the official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in on or before last Closing Date 30th March 2017. Candidates apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Odisha click here.
Odisha State PSC Online Application Form 2017
As we all know Odisha Public Service Commission every year releases a huge number of vacancies for their citizen which related to odisha. The main aims of this commission are recruits the deserving applicants and give them chance to make their future bright. This time it declared 58 posts for Assistant Professor. For more detail applicants must check the given below detail or stay tuned with us for latest updates. Candidates apply online for 10th/12th/Graduation Passed Govt Jobs 2017 click here.
Brief Info about Odisha State Govt Jobs 2017
- Name of the organization: Odisha Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor (Specialty)
- Total Numbers of Posts: 58 Vacancies
- Apply Online Starting Date: 01st March 2017
- Apply Online Closing Date: 30th March 2017
- Job Category: State Government Job
- Job location: Odisha State
- Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha Assistant Professor Vacancy Details:
|Department Name||Available Posts|
|TB & CD||2|
|Skin & VD||2|
Required Educational Qualification:
Aspirants who want to apply they must be qualified the MBBS Degree possessing Diplomat National Board Degree, MD/ MS/ M.Sc from an authorized University/ Institution. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Aspirant age should not be less than 21 years and must not be above than 45 years. The relaxation in age will be provided candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination & career making.The written examination will be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission authority persons.
Read Also: How To Prepare For Job Interview 7-Easy Tips
Applicants who want to apply for these posts they have to pay application form according to their category. The application charges are Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC categories and there is no fee for SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD categories.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
Candidates should deposit their application fee via online challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply OPSC Assist Professor Jobs 2017
- First of all, candidates visit on official website.
- Then check appropriate link related to OPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
- And read carefully before fill up the form.
- Enter the required details in the application form and attach the necessary documents with the application.
- Pay the application charges
- And get the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- Check the filling details and click on the submit button.
- Send the duly filled application form to the given below address:
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
Special Secretary, OPSC, 19,
Dr.PK Parija Road,
- Opening Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 1st March 2017
- Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 30th March 2017
- Last Date to Deposit the Application Fee: 6th April 2017
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form Hard Copy: 11th April 2017
|State Govt Jobs 2017||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs 2017||Click Here|
|Sarkari Naukri 2017||Click Here|